Remove Advertisement
Page 85 of 401 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 ... LastLast

Thread: Umemaro 3D Discussion thread

1. Umemaro 3D Discussion thread

Last edited by xcaliber9999; 03-03-2012 at 11:17 PM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

3. Remove Advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by denirth View Post
    Ya know, as much as I love the art and the animation of his work, and the voice work as well, it really gets to me the sound of the guys cumming, and the flesh on flesh 'slapping' sounds lol
    Yeah, I'm with you there. I'd just as soon not have a cumming sound. It'd be cool to have a better sounding flesh one, too. But ah well, the rest is just amazing, so I'll live with it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Olrox46 View Post
    If anyone wants to download the English Subtitle version of the Lewd Consultation Room, send me a PM
    hi man you have the links to download te subtitle version?i need it jejejeje

5. I have the English Voiced Version of Lewd Consultation Room. How do I play this without getting an error message?

whoohoo the new demo movie on the Umemaro website is godlike^^.

anyone knows the exact release now?

fg tk

7. Quote Originally Posted by Luffy2010 View Post
    I have the English Voiced Version of Lewd Consultation Room. How do I play this without getting an error message?
    Please be more specific. What does the error message say? When exactly does it happen? What are your system specs? If you let us know, maybe someone here can help.

Umemaro's latest pictures and demo movies sure look awesome. This new work seems to be much larger and more elaborate than anything he's done before. It's no wonder he couldn't finish it on time. Umemaro just bit off more than he could chew. Oh well, let's just be patient and wait for his next masterpiece. I'm just happy Shoko is going to be included!

8. Light translation (i'm korean & chinese)

2010年01月01日00:36
    明けまして、おめでとうございます
    トップページ更新しました。
    休むつもりでしたが时间を作っては作业进めています^^;
    とりあえず出来たてのカットを入れてデモを作ってみました。

さてと…今度こそ休もう

happy new year, the site has been up-dated.
    was planing on resting, but still trying to catch up the original schedule.
    posted a sample clip i just finished.trying it out to see how it looks.
    ah~~~for the rest of the day, i will take the day off.

2009年12月29日17:52
    カテゴリコンテが薄くなった残りのエロシーンを今年中にというのは、ちょっと无理がありました^^;
    来年に持ち越すのは1ブロックのエロシーンとラストシーンてところです。
    ラストはエロではないのですが时间かかりそうです…
    今年の作业は今日で终了。とりあえず一休みしたいと思います。

opening an exhibit, working on some final touches and finishing dirty sences. but this year's impossible.
    what's left for next year are a hentai sence background and a ending sence.
    the last sence is non-sexual, so it will be very time consuming.
    I finished today's work so...
    want to rest and wait until tomorrow.

stop slacking off you fatso! get your work done we're all waiting!
    Last edited by zdd881116; 01-04-2010 at 06:14 PM. Reason: typo

9. Sorry to get off topic a bit, but I'm having a problem with mackyplayer that I wonder if anyone can help with.

For some reason, every time I try to use the actual mackyplayer file for Lew Consultation Room or Twin Succubus, it opens the game in some kind of really, really, low resolution mode. So low, that I can't actually see where anything is, I just see a lot of large pixels. After opening the task manager to end the process, my desktop/log in screen is stuck in that resolution until I restart my computer.

Does anyone know what could be causing this? As far as I know, I haven't done anything to change any settings. It just started doing this, at some point.

[QUOTE=zdd881116;

stop slacking off you fatso! get your work done we're all waiting![/QUOTE]

Wow man Calm down. Let him finish his work with Quality and get him time to test it or you wanna have a bugshow?!

11. Uninstalling and Reinstalling all of my GPU drivers seems to have fixed the visual problem. Still no sound though. Damn this monitor!

12. blow up your computer and get a new one

Page 85 of 401 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 ... LastLast