Page 1 of 401 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Umemaro 3D Discussion thread

1. Umemaro 3D Discussion thread

Last edited by xcaliber9999; 03-03-2012 at 11:17 PM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dibbley2
    Released mid-september on dl-site. Have you seen the demo movie? Surely Umemaro3D is the master animator in this field
    link to said demo?

Here's the link of the new Umemaro 3D movie: http://www115.sakura.ne.jp/~umemaro3...nbaku-Demo.lzh
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Inbaku010.jpg 
Views:	38739 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	62268  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jedisolo; 08-26-2006 at 06:02 PM.
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours it seems like two minutes.
    When you sit on a hot stove for two minutes, it seems like two hours,
    that's relativity."
    -Albert Einstein

5. It looks like another winner. Umemaro's films keep getting better and better . . . .

6. It's getting really cool, and soon we'll have something as beautiful as DoA !

Quote Originally Posted by roogermoore
    It's getting really cool, and soon we'll have something as beautiful as DoA !
    I think it's already better than DoA in a number of ways.
    Last edited by Death Metal; 12-02-2006 at 01:37 PM. Reason: LOL, I had quoted the wrong person!
    "It sure is pleasurable to live your dreams as long as possible, but reality sure has a way of jolting you to your senses eventually."

8. looks awesome!

9. Quote Originally Posted by loploprock
    It looks like another winner. Umemaro's films keep getting better and better . . . .
    You think so?
    I don't know, I was kind of disappointed in Sempai.
    My favorite however is still the Teacher one.
    just my two cents

10. Well then Okita, you'd be happy to know the new work stars our favourite teacher.

It's important to note we are discussing the NEW work, not opining on the old works (except by comparison). Every movie Umemaro3D releases has dramatically improved on a technical and skill level, so the new movie has great promise.

From the demo I'd say he's put a lot of effort into subtle minutiae like expressions and natural articulation. As a wannabe digital animator myself, I have to say Umemaro3D's work is exceptional. Damn good for one man and his mouse.

I just wish he'd package the movies up better.

my 10c (2c + GST + currency conversion)

11. MMmm ... since this is only the demo, do you guys know when the full version will be out soon ?

You guys remember the katsumi one right ?
    Is it just me or was the whole movie file way too short / was that a demo as well ?

By the way, in my oppinion, I think Senpai sucked but however Mai was a masterpiece closefully followed by crazy teacher.

Page 1 of 401 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast