Thread: "Rare" titles offered: kawarazaki (1st), O-Parts Oman

1. "Rare" titles offered: kawarazaki (1st), O-Parts Oman

I've noticed that some old hentai titles of which I've got low-quality copies, kawarazaki (1st) eps. 1-2 and O-parts Oman, don't seem to be available anywhere on this forum. Would anyone want a megaupload/torrent/etc.?

kawarazaki-ep1_sm.asf 21MB
    kawarazaki-ep2_sm.asf 20MB
    O-Parts_OMAN.avi 80MB <- a bit better quality, smaller
    O-Parts Oman.mpg 122MB <- widescreen/better aspect ratio?

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

3. For Kawarazaki, both episodes are located here: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53368

For Oman - Do you have screenshots and information on what that is all about? Never heard of this...
    If you like the file/info I posted, you can THX me by adding to my Rep. Points

- Current and Upcoming Seeds listed HERE; My farewell to my old Sig here.
    Note: HF-Hentai #63 ; HF-[img] #39 ; HF-TypeMoon #14
    THXs NightviSion for avatar and darkandshadow for sig upgrades ; At work between 1PM - 11PM EST

4. Oops, I missed the Kawarazaki eps, I guess I took the long name to mean it was the second series.

About O-parts: It was a short, apparently "amateur" (but it looks very professional, so I wonder...) production. Story: mecha rapes a girl at a girls' school (not explicitely), then later there's a brash fight between it and another one. I don't know who it's attributed to. Screenshot:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	O-parts_Oman.jpg 
Views:	733 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	65966  

O-man Oparts is a very short, loli title.. yes thats right.. loli.. but it barely shows anything and dissapointingly boring and short. But has credit for being a true loli title..