Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Hentai Game for the PS3!!!!

1. Smile004 Hentai Game for the PS3!!!!

Link

Here's the images:

Spoiler

According to gamers-creed
    The upcoming PS3 exclusive game, Record of Agarest War site has been updated with new pictures. Not much is known about the title as of now except that, In the game, there is the ’soul breed’ system in which you must capture the heart of one of the heroines in order to create your successor.

Upon doing so, a ’special’ movie sequence will be shown and afterwards the new protagonist will be revealed. His stats and appearance will be affected by the heroine you choose.
    It's time to breed for your army Xd !!

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

3. I don't think this game is good, because it's a RPG game like any other, just for PS3!
    I know my English sucks.

I have three PS2 imported H-games.
    I don't see a reason for these games to being prevented from release.

And it is going to happen. I just know it.

I think it won't be released outside Japan due to it's ecchi-factor.
    I've tried the demo the only thing I can say is the battle system is quite interesting, graphics are smooth but nothing extraordinary, in a nutshell: it looks just like it looks.
    The idea of having to play through 5 generations ,with the option of having 1 of 3 girls as a wife, is quite unique and gives the player a higher amount of replay value. If you can understand Japanese, like SRPG and a little Dating Sim this game should be worth a try.

Blog Entries
    It's hard to say I warn you, but I'm going to make a racing game that has ecchi-ness inside. I can't work for Crave because of the worst family games they made, plus the games from Genki they altered are total crap. Too bad for Genki, they're no longer making Shutokou Battle to the states for a while. That's why I'm trying to forbid them to make my games to the states and so forth, I'm going to work for Genki. Yesh, I'm going to make four racing games, designed by me from Genki with ecchi-ness inside only exclusively for the Sony Playstation 3. It'll run at 60FPS as well.

Soul Breed looks okay, but the ESRB wouldn't allow it. One problem... how are we going to play this game if we don't understand Nihongo? Guess we better learn just for the hey of it.

Quote Originally Posted by GetMePower View Post
    One problem... how are we going to play this game if we don't understand Nihongo? Guess we better learn just for the hey of it.
    No, sometimes no matter the language barrier if the sound is annoying or the character no matter how cute they think they are the hate will be universal. Example Navi the fairy on Zelda on the 64 bugging the heck out of you and YOU know it no matter what language it is in.

If a person is really dedicated they'll figure it out on their own like me when I played Im@s on the 360 I got rank B on my first try.

I wished I still had my Baulder Force (sp?) on my Dreamcast sure they removed the hentai out of it but the game was good.
    I'll get you internet and make you pay if it's the last thing I do!!!

If God can see everything then would it be considered a stalker? I mean come on, it will ruin anybodies mood if you yell out "Hey!! You know God is watching you!" right? Talk about cock block...

Blog Entries
    I was talking about the text, not just the voices themselves. If we don't understand the story, how do we explain what's happening? It may be hard, but here's what I did, when I play Wangan Midnight for the PS3, I usually follow along with the cutscenes. Some of the text that I can understand, some that I don't.

When one of the characters said, for example, "悪魔のZ", that's the Japanese phrase that I can understand. I only know few of Japanese, but I haven't got more time to learn more. I am kinda busy though.

Quote Originally Posted by GetMePower View Post
    I only know few of Japanese, but I haven't got more time to learn more. I am kinda busy though.
    This is HongFire, unless you specify on why your busy we'll all assume your too busy faping !

If God can see everything then would it be considered a stalker? I mean come on, it will ruin anybodies mood if you yell out "Hey!! You know God is watching you!" right? Talk about cock block...

Blog Entries
    lol to be honest, I am busy doing my schoolwork, making playlists and typing list of characters for my project. I don't have time to learn Japanese right now, maybe some other time during the summer. Anyways, I told one of my classmates from ITT about this game. I told him to check it out.

I dl the demo from JPN PSN and it reminds me of Tactics ogre, FF tactics, ect of the same RPG genera but with more ecchi and moe which is a good thing! Too bad the demo doesn't have save option for the full game.

Blog Entries
    I'll download it tonight and let's see how I thought of it.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast