Page 1 of 559 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast

Thread: AG3 Character Request Thread

1. AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3

Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014 at 09:13 AM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

Posting a good picture to based off could also help

Any of the girls from Dead or Alive would be hot!!! Especially Hitomi or Lei Fang. =]
    Semper-Fi - USMC

External link removed.

5. posting pictures of our objects of desire is a good point. here are two caps of yuuko which i used for my attempts:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yuuko_front.JPG 
Views:	17433 
Size:	10.1 KB 
ID:	77741 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	yuuko_side.JPG 
Views:	10318 
Size:	9.3 KB 
ID:	77742
    Last edited by subara; 11-14-2007 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PimplyPete View Post
    Any of the girls from Dead or Alive would be hot!!! Especially Hitomi
    I'm with ya on that brother.

Calling all talented people. If by chance you are able to make a decent replica of HITOMI, please post the specs (values) you used to accomplish this or any other way.

A good picture to use as a reference.
    Spoiler
    [IMG][/IMG]

PS: I was able to create HITOMI, but to me it doesn't have the flair or what I mean by that is "look like hitomi enough to be hitomi"...I know, confusing. But if anyone else is able to recreate her in AG3 please do let me know.

pps: not much of a reward, but definate rep points and thanks for anyone who can or try...

And well you know it hurts sometimes...and it's going to bleed sometimes.

7. and here is my best result on yuuko, i hope the attached *.js3cmi works or we have to think of another way to post our creations.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yuuko_v.JPG 
Views:	13654 
Size:	5.1 KB 
ID:	77744

Yuuko.rar

Well, I can try and make Hitomi once it comes out, I don't really see the point in downloading the demo now, seeing as the full game is about to come out.

If I do manage to pull it off I'll post it here.....right now I'm thinking of making the whole (Female) cast from DOA.
    Semper-Fi - USMC

External link removed.

9. Made Hitomi for you
    This was harder than I thought ^.^
    Feel free to improve her

Now if someone can help me with Helena, I've been unsuccessful at making her so far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hitomi.jpg 
Views:	16955 
Size:	92.8 KB 
ID:	77747  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by PimplyPete View Post
    Any of the girls from Dead or Alive would be hot!!! Especially Hitomi or Lei Fang. =]
    Quote Originally Posted by firzenex View Post
    I'm with ya on that brother.

Calling all talented people. If by chance you are able to make a decent replica of HITOMI, please post the specs (values) you used to accomplish this or any other way.

A good picture to use as a reference.
    Spoiler
    [IMG][/IMG]

PS: I was able to create HITOMI, but to me it doesn't have the flair or what I mean by that is "look like hitomi enough to be hitomi"...I know, confusing. But if anyone else is able to recreate her in AG3 please do let me know.

pps: not much of a reward, but definate rep points and thanks for anyone who can or try...
    Close enough for you? .. Please dont mind the name .. I just randomly key in the first name I can think off

edit:
    @ Elta .. Helena eh.. Lemme dug my picture folder and see if I can find a good pic to base off. No promise tho Hair is annoying
    @ subara .. Snatched your Yuuko .. its a good base to make other new girls

@ Dili.. If you reading this thread.. This thread will make a good use for your char upload system
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hitomiAG3.jpg 
Views:	22869 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	77749  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ToxicKing; 11-14-2007 at 06:16 PM.

Kudos *ToxicKing*!!! The face, eye position, eye brows etc. is 95% like Hitomi.

Maybe use the same hair style from *Elta*.

Anyways, both of you guys.
    Semper-Fi - USMC

External link removed.

Page 1 of 559 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast