Page 427 of 581 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 477 527 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 5805

Thread: AG3 Character Request Thread

1. AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3

Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014 at 09:13 AM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    Remove Advertisement

3. I was wondering if any of you could make the girls from Idolm@ster Anime please!

4. Well hello and excuse for a mistake i have been in some weeks im new in thse of forums.
    well my request are 4 charts and i dont if a challege or what

well here it is

well i leave with this and again IM A NEW!

5. Quote Originally Posted by zhaixdragon View Post
    Well hello and excuse for a mistake i have been in some weeks im new in thse of forums.

well here it is

Being new is NO excuse not to read the rules. Welcome to Hongfire!!
    CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR NYUNYUELF'S AG3 GIRLS ^^

6. Again I humbly seek the help of the Gods here

Any from these girls would be much appreciated

That would be for now At least 1 can do, so ALL HAIL FOR THE GODS OF MODDING CHEERS!

7. Quote Originally Posted by DeUglyOne View Post
    If you're going to be making requests here, a few quick points:

1. PUT THOSE LARGE PICS IN SPOILERS DAMMIT! It's not an acceptable practice in ANY board that I'm aware of and can/will earn you negative rep if it continues. It proves that you haven't bothered to read the already existing posts, or you would have seen this bitched about MANY times before. Also, just posting a bust (shoulders up) shot does nothing to help your cause. Do a little legwork on your own, find and link to actual reference pics.

2. LEARN TO USE THE SEARCH! Search by the character name, search by the game name, search by the anime series name. And the way you present them now, we can't even search our own files because:

3. YOU NEED TO PROVIDE NAMES! Again, the character, game or anime series name. I might have every one of them already, but without something to search my own files for, I HAVE NO IDEA.
    I understand your thought, sorry but can you teach me how to use the SPOILER BUTTON? I'm not that gifted to understand this thing Anyways, I've searched and looked on some threads about my requests, unluckily they were not yet done

It would be a great help for me if you teach me how to make the spoiler button Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoPhantome View Post
    I was wondering if any of you could make the girls from Idolm@ster Anime please!
    Some of the girls are very easy to create. You just have to find the right mod about it. Hm... Maybe later, but right now i'm busy with my job IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by zhaixdragon View Post
    Well hello and excuse for a mistake i have been in some weeks im new in thse of forums.

well here it is

As NyunyuElf says, in a nutshell. Now be POLITE or be GONE.

Quote Originally Posted by pinaka69 View Post
    Again I humbly seek the help of the Gods here

Any from these girls would be much appreciated

Spoiler

h**p://s2.zerochan.net/600/33/42/949633.jpg

That would be for now At least 1 can do, so ALL HAIL FOR THE GODS OF MODDING CHEERS!
    Use the spoiler tags like this:
    (spoiler) *insert BIG pictures here* (spoiler)

Now all you have to do is change the ( & ) into [ & ]

Done.

And about the requests..., i saw:
    -From Naruto: Haruno Sakura & Hyuuga Hinata
    -From Highschool DxD: Rias Gremory
    -From Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai: Lisara Restall
    -From Seikon no Qwaser: Oribe Mafuyu, Yamanobe Tomo, & Teresa Beria

Haruno Sakura & Hyuuga Hinata is in my BOTTOM signature link. & i already created Teresa Beria (not accurate), you can get her in My AG3 Uploads.
    Found a door at a mall with a VERY interesting sign...
    Spoiler
    http://i.imgur.com/Kg7oH.jpg
    And yes, that is me
    Quote Originally Posted by StormWing
    Dear Illusion. PLEASE release AG4 already because i'm a proud member of A.S.S (Annoying Awesome Spamming Squad). Period.
    And use SEARCH THREAD button, please! If you don't read this, you are BLIND.

9. can any one make the girls from my little pony ?

10. well the charaters are from the following series and thanks for th recomendation so here is:

1.Makai Shiki ingrid (the tow girls of the firts image): Ingrid (the one of the rose hair) and the blue one is called Mukashi

2.the two las one are for the queens blade i think the hooded one is called zara "little demon hunter" the other is called Tina " The Little Mermaid" (sure litle -_-)

and here it is

11. Quote Originally Posted by Stormwing View Post
    Some of the girls are very easy to create. You just have to find the right mod about it. Hm... Maybe later, but right now i'm busy with my job IRL.

As NyunyuElf says, in a nutshell. Now be POLITE or be GONE.

Use the spoiler tags like this:
    (spoiler) *insert BIG pictures here* (spoiler)

Now all you have to do is change the ( & ) into [ & ]

Done.

And about the requests..., i saw:
    -From Naruto: Haruno Sakura & Hyuuga Hinata
    -From Highschool DxD: Rias Gremory
    -From Dakara Boku wa H ga Dekinai: Lisara Restall
    -From Seikon no Qwaser: Oribe Mafuyu, Yamanobe Tomo, & Teresa Beria

Haruno Sakura & Hyuuga Hinata is in my BOTTOM signature link. & i already created Teresa Beria (not accurate), you can get her in My AG3 Uploads.
    I really appreciate your kindness Sir Stormwing and I will be trying the spoiler button here

Of course thanks again to the characters I've been looking for. I was thinking if you could make Rias Gremory of Highschool DxD

I wonder if you could make this Angelium girls

[spoiler][spoiler]

I hope the spoiler button appear

12. I guess I'm really bad on html tags -___-

Spoiler

I think I forgot this / on the last tag code I'm noob haha

Page 427 of 581 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 477 527 ... LastLast