Remove Advertisement
Page 427 of 533 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 477 527 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 5325

Thread: AG3 Character Request Thread

1. AG3 Character Request Thread

Artificial Girl 3

Artificial Girl 3 Plus

since it looks like the girls created in the second ag3demo can be used in the final game, i thouht a thread for requesting/posting remakes of famous anime/hentai-charakters could be usefull.
    This thread is not to be confused with the "Your Artifial Girl" thread, because the models posted there are mainly fantasymade girls.
    A thread like this could help unskilled girlmoddelers (like me) to get what they desire or give skilled moddlers the possebility to showcase their creations.
    To make a start, i request a remake of RapeLay's Yuuko, i would love to have my own yuuko in ag3. helps thinking Rapelay's scenario a little bit further ^^.
    I hope i will be able to post some of my creations as soon as i'm a litle bit more confident about the results. Happy moddeling!
    Last edited by TSR; 01-07-2014 at 09:13 AM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Requesting this lovely texture be put into a male mod

Remove Advertisement
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Jam View Post
    Posting just after Dilldoe is an honor... Great job man... Again!

I made that one a long time ago… Well I started it but got stuck by my lack of knowledge. The idea of a liquid morphing entity, although not new, was an obsessive idea. Didn’t knew how to do it, but when I did “The Thing” from my Space girls’ series, It came to me! Would be futile to try to count time I spent on her, and she was a great teacher in modding anyway so, I’ll just say it was a lot.

Making a bald girl is not easy. When you remove the hair, they look very strange, so I work on the skull. I’m not the first who did it, but wanna do it myself… Meta practice… After that, it was texturing, reflection and reshaping everything. I search inspiration in the existing wonderful creations already there, and integrated them in a self-morphing liquid metal woman. I thought at first that seeing her naked was not a problem, she was made of metal! But yesterday, it started to bug me, and then I saw Futaboy new furry friends. So I used Peneloppe’s “panties” to hide my lady private parts. Better this way! Thanks Futaboy for your talent and ingenuity! Thanks for all modders who contribute to her creation with theirs. I just hope you’ll have as much fun playing with her, that I had creating her. Enjoy!

Where did she come from? Who is she? Is it alive or mechanical? Why am I asking all those question? ……….. I don’t know! But what I do know is that Ar is an incredible asset to the rebellion. Nothing can come close to THAT, if she doesn’t want to. A self-morphing entity that can shape itself in the most effective weapon for the situation. Good luck to beat that one! Still, she has a flaw… She loves sexe! So gear up! You have a job to do for the district! You have the right tool, for the right job!

Attachment 226839Attachment 226840Attachment 226841

http://www.mediafire.com/?g14fbl8f1bw5yfd
    Hi Capt, I really love the texture and skin here and am now requesting this be designed for a male mod. It would be very cool and greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by razjains View Post
    Hi Capt, I really love the texture and skin here and am now requesting this be designed for a male mod. It would be very cool and greatly appreciated!
    Very interesting idea! I never made a male avatar before, but always wanted to try. I'll see what I can do... But it could take some times...

Done!!

5. Can someone upload the Dead or Alive characters: Kokoro, Kasumi, Hitomi and Lei Fang clothing and character models?
    All the past download links to them are dead... =C

6. Big Request

if someone can do my char from tera at ag3 its will he hypersupermega sensacional : toke SS from head, body front n back
    obs : last one its not mine its a npc from game also.
    and its the link withsame images but big resolution : http://www.mediafire.com/?74ztbqswfbm5437
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	depois.jpg 
Views:	312 
Size:	139.6 KB 
ID:	226931   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	focus.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	117.2 KB 
ID:	226932   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	front.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	117.0 KB 
ID:	226933   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	254.3 KB 
ID:	226934   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	request1.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	231.2 KB 
ID:	226935  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fraya.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	225.5 KB 
ID:	226936  
    Last edited by cris709; 07-30-2012 at 05:04 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by DeUglyOne View Post
    Finally got Togame done! Requested here, released here.
    Spoiler

Cool one, Great work

8. Thanks to all of the creators of the many interesting characters on these boards! (Capt Jam is on a roll these days, very original!)

I don't think I've ever posted on this forum before but I figured, what the heck. My request is not so much a specific character (Many great ones out there!) but a bodytype. There don't seem to be a whole lot of characters with athletic bodies out there. Perhaps now with the olympics underway, someone would be interested in helping the situation? Any attempts would be very welcome

Also, about xdiffs. For those of us not as savy with mesh editing, xdiffs and the illusion morpher have made things a lot easier. I have to admit i'm not familiar with the amount of work involved in making them (having only failed to do so myself), but if someone out there is wondering whether or not they are appretiated.... they are! Many thanks to those of you releasing them

9. A couple of bleach requests

i have two requests

1) can anyone re-upload Cirruci Sanderwicci, i went to the original website and the link is dead. If possible, please include the slim mod
    Spoiler

2) can anyone, or has anyone made a Riruka Dokugamine,
    Spoiler

both of which would be greatly appreciated

10. I humbly seek the help of the Gods here

These girls please?

if there is an existing post please gimme a link Thanks in advance!

11. Touka Kureha - Shining Tears X Wind

Can someone create this gorgeous character "Touka Kureha" from Shining Tears X Wind ?

Name:	shining tears x wind - 012.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	463.0 KB 
ID:	226998   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sw-kureha-touka2.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	127.2 KB 
ID:	226999   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bec57a5fe3e8736076e2d4ee0adf7199.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	294.4 KB 
ID:	227000  

12. Quote Originally Posted by DeUglyOne View Post
    Want a starting point for the skull? This was my initial that I added to the head (kao) mesh. You'll need to smooth out the mating areas to remove the bumps and you might want to re-map it, as I've just got it in a small corner above the forehead.
    would suggest using hair mesh to create a bald look (ironic, I know)

the head is abnormally small so that it doesn't interfere with the tighter hair styles, the kind that suppose to be close to the scalp.

would suggesting just modifying hair style 25 & 24 (front & back) which are as close to the scalp as possible, to create a more realistic bald look.

first pic is just a quick and dirty proof of concept. Basically just hid the small ponytail and reskined it with a cropped version of the face texture. I does require some mesh work to round it out and scale it down a bit, but would look alot better than default skull.

Can't really work on it at the moment, but I do plan to use this method for an upcoming character

Name:	x1.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	537.0 KB 
ID:	227028   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	x2.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	550.5 KB 
ID:	227029  

Page 427 of 533 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 477 527 ... LastLast