Page 146 of 815 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 646 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 8142
  1. Artificial Girl 3 + Expansion: General FAQs

Last edited by Inquisitor; 01-25-2015 at 06:21 AM. Reason: Add wiki links
    Like a "Global Help/FAQ Index", for AG3/SB3/SM and others, for llusionGames at WIKI!
    Help & Support at the HF Community Centre and Hentai Game Mods (Downloads)
    And try TheShadow Website + FAQ Guide or just for AG3, see Full Release-Discussion page 1 or << First

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    Remove Advertisement

They really are pretty good work, much better than the original, more detail and realism. But even if you gave him some body definition so he wouldn't look so sad, he'd still have the awkward movement and lack of facial expression. I've tried looking him over in Blender but haven't been able to sort out his parts, I think it'd be simpler and more effective to obscure his features and identity rather than try to give him a personality.
    Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

heh..

All the heads are from Rapelay...the least they could do is come up with something a tad more original.

"Your inability to make it work does not make it broken." -- kuropon
    >>>SB3 English Interface Mods<<<

5. My characters are missing hair or have white hair

I am having a problem with my characters, they are missing their hair.
    I have installed this mod which I needed, in order, to prevent Character Maker from crashing, according to TigerSoundNet (thanks for the hint and pm response ):
    [AG3][Girley3T][Trug@NoS][v1.2] by TrugaNoS (thanks for the mod )

But now my characters are missing their hair or have white hair. This happens after I save my character. Their hair were fine when I was creating the characters, but after i save them this happens:

So do anyone have any idea how to fix this?. Thanks for y'all help man.

6. Quote Originally Posted by gnutello View Post
    Yeah they look the same in game play. So its like i am playing with their heads covered by the white over their face, where the hair is suppose to be.
    I still say its some sort of gfx card/memory issue, its kinda like when you add clothing thats high res and it doesnt show the colour just white, as of how to fix this? Not too sure. i know for clothing its a case of manually reload the textures but you cant really do that with hair.

Edit: @tommychu

Getting there, been pretty busy this weekend though (new Burnout got released ).
    Last edited by playboy6174; 01-29-2008 at 12:36 AM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by playboy6174 View Post
    Have you installed any mods? If youve installed anything like truganos girley3t mod and your either

a) Using a low end gfx card

b) Onboard gfx card

then this problem will happen, any high res mods cause the game to crash when creating girls or outfits, i had this problem removed the mods and now it works fine.

Girls created by other people using the mods however work perfectly, personally i havent figured out exactly why this happens, but it does.
    Not using any mods, sadly. T_T My desktop is dead, so I'm trying to get this to run on my laptop, which has a onboard GFX card slightly better then the minimum requirements.

I can get the game to run, I just can't save girls... But believe me, I gave running around aimlessly ago. It's boring.

Any ideas?

8. Quote Originally Posted by tommychu822 View Post
    It seems a japanese modder has pulled it off already
    I know about that mods, Krontn's guy mod is also a "man-like" mod. What I was talking about was more a mesh mod. What we need is a guy mod with a better body mesh. (And textures of course)

!!! To anybody having the Maker crash while saving the girls!!!

Uninstall all Girley3T mods and try if it still crashes!

- If YES, it's not my problem, you've fu*ked something

- if NO, go to my website and download the Low Resolution version with 512x512px textures, install it and try again.
    If maker crashes even with this version, forget Girley3T or buy a better computer!

9. Quote Originally Posted by tmhlt068 View Post
    I have a quick question on the translation of the traits of a girl: in the Wiki of this game, it lists one of the traits as being 'Strong Sexual Appetite', but on Hentaijin's wonderful translation, that exact phrasing is not anywhere to be seen. Would it be Snug Pussy?
    As others have already pointed out, it's "Hard to satisfy". Even though I changed the layout and size of the buttons to allow longer translations, I didn't touch the order.
    Originally this trait was translated as "Vigorous desire", later "Horny". Not really wrong, just a little misleading. People tended to overuse this attribute, hoping to get her red easily. As we know by now, using this trait doesn't exactly help in reaching this goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
    Basically, maker crashes when I try to save the girl.
    If you can rule out any mods using huge textures or other mods tampering with js3_00_00_00.pp, problems that don't give you an error message (like AG3_Make crashing while trying to save a girl), usually mean one of two things:

a) your system isn't really up to AG3's minimum requirements

or (more likely)

b) you screwed somewhere in the installation/update of the game and/or the installation of the launcher

If you send me a copy of your system_info.txt, I might be able to identify possible sources of troubles.

10. Light

Quote Originally Posted by TrugaNoS View Post
    !!! To anybody having the Maker crash while saving the girls!!!
    Uninstall all Girley3T mods and try if it still crashes!
    - If YES, it's not my problem, you've fu*ked something
    - if NO, go to my website and download the Low Resolution version with 512x512px textures, install it and try again.
    If maker crashes even with this version, forget Girley3T or buy a better computer!
    (I might not be using your 512x512px textures.)

But for others, may I say Thank You, TrugNoS for your careful and through work.

Folks, I am using TrugNoS' and DarkHound's matching 1024x1024 versions, below.
    Girley3T v1.2 by TrugNoS and Body expansion mod v0.1 by DarkHound

So, for those using DarkHound's mod and using these new 512x512px textures, they will probably need to reduce DarkHound's 1024x1024 skin-work, down to 512x512, just like TrugNoS did, above?

(And yes, with resolution-mods, the Devil is Truly in the Details, mates.)
    Last edited by TigerSoundNet; 01-29-2008 at 04:47 PM.
    Like a "Global Help/FAQ Index", for AG3/SB3/SM and others, for llusionGames at WIKI!
    And try TheShadow Website + FAQ Guide or just for AG3, see Full Release-Discussion page 1 or << First

I seem to be getting random flicking pixels, mostly in hair and around faces. It's nothing major atm, but it seems to be getting gradually worse. Could my files be getting corrupted, or is this known to be caused by some mod? I installed a few body mods; I doubt that could cause it, but I've uninstalled and refreshed the .pp files since then and the problem seems to be lingering.
    Brevity is the soul of...

My Gallery Since 2008

12. Quote Originally Posted by DokEnkephalin View Post
    I seem to be getting random flicking pixels, mostly in hair and around faces. It's nothing major atm, but it seems to be getting gradually worse. Could my files be getting corrupted, or is this known to be caused by some mod? I installed a few body mods; I doubt that could cause it, but I've uninstalled and refreshed the .pp files since then and the problem seems to be lingering.
    But, are those 3d-model "body changing" mods still in there?

(Perfect texture alignment is important.)
    But a mis-alignment problem, with either a 3d-model's vertices (points) or with one of its surfaces (faces), can hang-on for like forever and a day, mate.

(And sometimes, they will only peek-out at you, as a slight flickering at certain angles, btw.)
    Last edited by TigerSoundNet; 01-29-2008 at 07:08 PM.

Page 146 of 815 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 196 246 646 ... LastLast