Remove Advertisement
Page 32 of 591 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast

Thread: Artificial Girl 3 - upload characters and clothes ( with description and samples )

1. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

2. AWESOME! I hope someone can do her shirt.

3. Harem Pack 2

Harem Pack 2!

Exotic clothing for exotic girls!

This is a pack of hires clothing textures for AG3

To install:
    Unzip into the m_tex folders in your AG3 directory!

* Includes all textures from the first Harem Pack

* Pants
    A series of Harempants textures. Use with the normal pants, or if you use the latest buttmod, you can also apply them to wide pants (replacing shorts) or to bootcut pants (replacing half long pants)

* Panties
    Two different types of panties, one with sub texture that has some belly jewelry. The names explain it, but apply on normal panty.

* Tanktop
    One tank top made of coins

* Longskirt
    One longskirt texture with submap for coins

* Chinadress
    One china dress texture with submap for coins

* Flareskirt
    One flareskirt with submap for coins

* Shirts
    Lots of different shirts! Many of them come in a solid version, a transparent version, and with a submap for coins or ornaments. The prefixes should be self explanatory. _sub for submap, _t for semi-transparent

* Tightshirts
    The Tightshirt comes with the latest buttmod. It applies the full swimsuit in the shirt category, replacing the blouse wit vest. All shirts come with a normal version, but the tightshirt works much better for close fitting tops without a bra, that is either transparent or low cut. Otherwise the boobs appear to be a mile away from the shirt. If you apply these textures to the normal shirt they will look strange, so either download latest Buttmod, or just use the normal shirt version.

The tightshirt textures use Buttmod 1.3
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V5OZ825I

All other textures are compatible with the regular clothes

Get the textures here:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X50PPTOF

Enjoy!
    Last edited by Olken; 02-02-2008 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Wrong information about the cos files that arent included

4. Quote Originally Posted by Olken View Post
    Harem Pack 2!

Exotic clothing for exotic girls!

This is a pack of hires clothing textures for AG3

To install:
    Unzip into the m_tex folders in your AG3 directory!

* Includes all textures from the first Harem Pack

* Pants
    A series of Harempants textures. Use with the normal pants, or if you use the latest buttmod, you can also apply them to wide pants (replacing shorts) or to bootcut pants (replacing half long pants)

* Panties
    Two different types of panties, one with sub texture that has some belly jewelry. The names explain it, but apply on normal panty.

* Tanktop
    One tank top made of coins

* Longskirt
    One longskirt texture with submap for coins

* Chinadress
    One china dress texture with submap for coins

* Flareskirt
    One flareskirt with submap for coins

* Shirts
    Lots of different shirts! Many of them come in a solid version, a transparent version, and with a submap for coins or ornaments. The prefixes should be self explanatory. _sub for submap, _t for semi-transparent

* Tightshirts
    The Tightshirt comes with the latest buttmod. It applies the full swimsuit in the shirt category, replacing the blouse wit vest. All shirts come with a normal version, but the tightshirt works much better for close fitting tops without a bra, that is either transparent or low cut. Otherwise the boobs appear to be a mile away from the shirt. If you apply these textures to the normal shirt they will look strange, so either download latest Buttmod, or just use the normal shirt version.

Spoiler

The tightshirt textures use Buttmod 1.3
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V5OZ825I

All other textures are compatible with the regular clothes

Get the textures here:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X50PPTOF

Enjoy!
    I think im gonna dismantle your mod and change some things so that it doesnt overwrite the existing clothing, well ill try should i say, could prove difficult lol

Edit: Ok so far i think ive figured it out, i think if this works as it should, itll be easier than uninstalling entire clothing mods if you want to revert back to the original clothing, and ontop of which you can still create clothing for saved modified girls (this is what im hopeing for im gonna test out the full theory in the morning after i sort the .lst files). In which case ill implement it to the curvaceous mod, and wurlox if your reading this perhaps the finished preg mod too (if they ever stop releasing more clothes lol).

Edit 2: Well after playing about a bit i came up with a different method of putting the mods in game seperatly than the usual way, but it was a serious HDD memory eater so ive reverted bk to injecting the files in too the game under different names i.e 02_01_02Butt.xx added into the .pp file instead of the overwrite of the old file.

My original plan was to create brand new .pp files, this would have been smart if it didnt make huge files when u create the .pp, where as just adding them to the existing .pp only uses up slightly more memory.

Ultimatley i have the Butt clothes in the game seperatley so no need to uninstall them again. This just means releasing Body and clothing mods in seperate 7zip files. But in the long run means only ever having to uninstall the body mod.

I'm still testing it all in illusion wizzard so not quite done, but it does work.
    Last edited by playboy6174; 02-02-2008 at 08:25 PM.

5. For those who want to take a crack at a Katt clothes mod. Here ya go!

Edit:
    Well so far I've found everything I need to make her outfit but cuffs for her gloves, studs for her gloves(The cammy gloves from the as of yet unreleased cammy mod would work)
    The belt
    the armlets
    the neck thing (Tho some art shows it as a cat collar so that could work)
    And the bandages on her legs not shown in the picture.
    Edit2: added another picture showing full body
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	katt.jpg 
Views:	480 
Size:	64.2 KB 
ID:	83133   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	katt1.jpg 
Views:	714 
Size:	37.0 KB 
ID:	83135  
    Last edited by Piotyr; 02-02-2008 at 06:34 PM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Piotyr View Post
    For those who want to take a crack at a Katt clothes mod. Here ya go!

Edit:
    Well so far I've found everything I need to make her outfit but cuffs for her gloves, studs for her gloves(The cammy gloves from the as of yet unreleased cammy mod would work)
    The belt
    the armlets
    the neck thing (Tho some art shows it as a cat collar so that could work)
    And the bandages on her legs not shown in the picture.
    Edit2: added another picture showing full body
    Could someone make me the legs from the second picture? Basically the boot tops (From strap up) and the bandages?
    I am currently working on hunting down stuff for the rest.

Heres what I got so far from all the loot I've found. Its pretty close.

Name:	Kattsample .jpg 
Views:	3185 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	83136  

7. Katyu Set

Just came across this Katyu set on uppervolta and thought id share with you less fortunate people who cant get on, i love these outfits there awesome, reps go to there original author.

Download here:

Katyu Set

Name:	katyu_set.jpg 
Views:	12366 
Size:	318.8 KB 
ID:	83147  
    Last edited by playboy6174; 02-03-2008 at 11:02 AM.

8. Re: Girl uniform

Quote Originally Posted by bapto View Post
    I am found this.

It's Attractive... ????

Rather large pic
    Yes, very. Not so much the clothes as the character, though.
    Where do I get my hands on this babe?

9. Quote Originally Posted by malle View Post
    Yes, very. Not so much the clothes as the character, though.
    Where do I get my hands on this babe?
    Ive trawled most of uppervolta and i aint seen her, probably have to try make her yourself i guess.

10. [QUOTE=playboy6174;1436772]
    Quote Originally Posted by jacksh View Post
    150% Kasumi clothe download

Dude i already posted that Kasumi character file since you last deleted it, and it aint your work, also put spoiler tags round the pics you've been told before, and give props for original authors clothing even if it has been slightly modified, I swear i saw all your last posts and the amount of grief you got for not doing any of the above.

I downloaded your costume, why is she wearing all white, and a guitarcase?

Page 32 of 591 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast