Page 507 of 683 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 6821

1. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement
    Remove Advertisement

2. Quote Originally Posted by hopeton1rai View Post
    strange its should have been in there i will look at it now k
    here you go i put the file in there so it should be alright
    http://www.4shared.com/rar/k7xJ32a8/Natalie.html?

Maja - MOD

Maja - MOD. Green means go and get out the florescent paint.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?nobm1wherrrnten
    Spoiler
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-02-08_074520.jpg 
Views:	8759 
Size:	290.1 KB 
ID:	236043  
    Last edited by razjains; 02-09-2013 at 02:34 AM.

4. Why not use AG3Ghost - it allows to keep
    the modded body for editing with AG3Make.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9q9h71h6hv32551

Also recommendable - SB3 Utility what
    allows to open pps and the xx files.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9xofs9b1blrots8

Last edited by Kalec979; 02-08-2013 at 08:51 AM.

Vanessa - MOD

Vanessa - MOD +Reps appreciated. Thank you futaboy for the body texture.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?q9623myd6wyph2d
    Spoiler

Name:	2013-02-09_162749.jpg 
Views:	9036 
Size:	270.1 KB 
ID:	236152  

Power Girl Costume

Power Girl Cos

Spoiler

Perona as Power Girl

SD | BOX | MF | 4S | PEEJE
    "Wonderful! Time for a celebration.... cheese for everyone! Wait! scratch that. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration. If you don't like cheese. True?"

7. Now it’s time for my “Filles de Joie”. Well that means hookers… But you have to admit, filles de joie sound a lot more classy… I have put in those girls a little more of my craziness, but just a little this time. I made new textures for the bodies, the eyes, the nipples and of course, the clothes. I always start with existing textures, created by great modders. BIG thanks to all of you who share! I created new hair for them. I tried to keep them moving by not exaggerate like I do sometime. My pink Anorian, Nyda is a good example. I wanted a new model of big and luxurious hair, and a short rebelled one. So here they are…

Evil
    Ally MacKitty

The great city of Kantrall, in the Deslauriers’ province, suffers from a terrible plague: pirates! The superintendent of the city, Lord Thejohnson would loose is last few hairs if only he knew that some of the worst of them were in his own city at the south-west port. There, they can hide in plain sight, preparing there next terrible plan. And when you say pirates, you say taverns. And when you say pirates’ taverns, you say “ladies of pleasure”. One of the most notorious of them is Ally MacKitty! You want to have a REALLY good time. She’s the girl! You want to live long, forget her. She survived the south-west port since her birth! To do that, she has lie, stole, killed and cute things that… well, most man prefer to use then to loose… If you really want to meet her anyway, keep your money hidden. And for gods’ sake, don’t fall asleep! You may wake up suddenly, with the sight of a dagger’s handle in the middle of your chest. Not a good thing! No mister…

http://www.mediafire.com/?gcs4sdvegsdqurg

Good
    Isabella Bellon

In the great medieval city of Kantrall, lives a nice young woman called Isabella, Isabella Bellon. She was found (stolen) on the porch of Madam Linda when she was only two and live with her ever since. But you see, Madam Linda is the proprietress of the north gate bordello of the city, the Luxure. So the poor Isabella devotes her life to pleasure man. But Madam Linda knows her “merchandise”, she keeps that one for the elite costumers. Isabella doesn’t really mind. She waits for her prince charming, hoping he will take her from that prison on his white stallion… Meanwhile, she gives herself to each man that comes to her, thinking that this is her way to make the world a better place. All the men who enters her room arrive with there mind filled with problems, and exit with dreamy eyes and a smile on their faces…

http://www.mediafire.com/?95h81dbvbwe4ryb

jaro271 can you re-upload those girls? please?

Blog Entries

Guild girls, part two!

It’s always nice to create a babe, it took me twenty minutes and she was almost ready. Then, I decided to morph the hairs. Then I thought that the body needed re-fit. After that, I wanted the make the skin more intense. And it goes on and on and on… Man! I can’t do “simple” anymore; I have to re-touch everything…! But it’s fun!!!

So, new hair style (with bones) and body made in Meta. Crazy retexturing of the character and the clothes. I didn’t touch the one piece undersuit, gloves and socks. This is Darziel’s work, and it is awesome this way! Thanks Darziel for all your great work! Again, thanks to the creators of the tools, nothing would possible without them.

For the story, here's the intro and here's the part one.

There’s a time you thought that police work was not very glamorous. Well compare to the work you have now, IT WAS!! You work now for the Tshoken guild; thanks to Miss Wookitt. You’re working in the background of things, has the watchman of girls of one of their bordello, the “Rising”. Considering your “need” for Anorians, it was not a bad idea at the time. And that job those have it’s “high and low”. Low: all the scum bags of the sector want to touch the girls. It’s forbidden, and your job to make sure it won’t happen. High: Stella Benia! She’s the main attraction of that “respectable” establishment and she’s a knock-out! She’s mostly human, only her grand-father was a Theekang, giving her the capacity to sense others intimates needs. Very helpful in that job! Her number is always a huge success, and a source of troubles for you, the crowd goes wild! She told you that she’s not afraid since you are here. “You are my protector!” She rolls the last R in a very sexual way, looking intensely at you with a smile. But don’t think it’s gonna go somewhere. Madam Moontook, the manager of the bordello, won’t allow it. “This is the Guild policy. If you want to keep all your parts intact, concentrate on the job. It would be ashamed that you loose a nice piece of yourself.”

After all you have been thru so far, Guild policies are the last of your problems. That’s why, when Stella asked you to “inspect her room for danger so she could sleep well”. You entered without hesitation and smile when she closed the door, biting her lower lips sensually. Mmm. That room will need “extensive search”!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stella11.jpg 
Views:	1395 
Size:	468.2 KB 
ID:	236210Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stella12.jpg 
Views:	1143 
Size:	166.8 KB 
ID:	236211Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stella13.jpg 
Views:	1368 
Size:	414.6 KB 
ID:	236212
    Box *** 4Shared
    Cheers!
    Last edited by Capt Jam; 03-24-2013 at 08:54 AM. Reason: new links

9. Smile. It's just like the beginning of work, a lot of errors. Get it HERE.
    Thx for prompts.
    For precise hit will use its grid with numbers and gradient:
    Spoiler

So is the result of:
    Spoiler

Last edited by Predato; 02-12-2013 at 02:04 AM.

10. Thumbs up

Good work, nice style, thanks.

Name:	example.jpg 
Views:	819 
Size:	164.1 KB 
ID:	236305  

Smile002 Another archive - Swimsuits and bodysuits

Hi peoples.

Got at least one reply for extra archives - this one Swimsuits and Bodysuits - still in MQO format as are all of them [23 meg].

Hope someone can make use of them - some are high res many are not - MF links below - textures specific for these items not included at this time due to file naming/cataloging I use.

Mediafire link: - http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ibn2h5u7y6fz9n6

Sorry no pics at this time may add shortly along with more archives if anyone is interested.
    As always please give to all the HF and other modders out there..
    They make it easier for us all to join them on their thrones of knowledge.

for the girls and for the guys.
    Regards Colin

Page 507 of 683 FirstFirst ... 7 407 457 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 557 607 ... LastLast