Page 8 of 612 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Thread: Artificial Girl 3 - upload characters and clothes ( with description and samples )

1. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

2. Disney character

Disney Alice (new hair*) | Disney Jasmine (new clothes*)

*Since my previous version
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alice.jpg 
Views:	2772 
Size:	92.0 KB 
ID:	81437   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jasmine.jpg 
Views:	3642 
Size:	87.2 KB 
ID:	81438  

3. Starfire
    Get it here

Here's a new one, Starfire, from the Teen Titans cartoon. Enjoy. Raven's likely next.

Spoiler
    Last edited by ohoni; 01-16-2008 at 02:27 AM.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DillDoe View Post
    Here's Emma Frost aka White Queen from the X-Men.

It's her original style costume.

Character
    http://www.mediafire.com/?emzisdummju

Outfit
    http://www.mediafire.com/?5mmz95nikmo
    Could you put the textures in their own m_tex folder, i want to fiddle around with them if you don't mind.

Thanks in advance.

5. Ulala from Space Channel 5

My first attempt at a custom costume for AG3, Ulala from the game Space Channel 5.

Included are both the costume and the character.

Image preview:
    Spoiler

Click here to download Ulala! (New link, working )

Hope you enjoy!

Edit: Oops! Sorry it's not like me to omit something like this, I just wanted to mention this char uses the G3T HiRes skin textures that were made by TrugaNoS, kudos to him for releasing them!
    Last edited by bakunyu; 04-27-2008 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Credited TrugaNoS for the G3T HiRes textures

6. CANT WAIT TILL THE RAVEN ONE!!! CAN YOU POST THE STARFIRE ONE YET?

Quote Originally Posted by ohoni View Post
    Starfire
    Get it here

Here's a new one, Starfire, from the Teen Titans cartoon. Enjoy. Raven's likely next.

Spoiler

I tried to upload it on here, but it kept failing to upload. I'll put it up when the system works again.

7. Quote Originally Posted by nunyabidness View Post
    Any chance the two mega-packs might be torrented or posted somewhere other than rapidshare where it won't take two days to download?
    i quote please put in torrent thanks

8. Final Fight's Poison

Another attempt at a video game character, this time it's Poison (of Final Fight fame).

Included are both the costume and the character, you can either unrar the archive directly to your main AG3 directory or extract it wherever you like and move the files to their respective folders manually.

Image preview:
    Spoiler

Download by clicking here!

This char uses the G3T HiRes skin textures that were made by TrugaNoS, kudos to him for releasing them!
    Last edited by bakunyu; 01-03-2008 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Adding texture credits for skin textures

9. Quote Originally Posted by bakunyu View Post
    Another attempt at a video game character, this time it's Poison (of Final Fight fame).

Included are both the costume and the character, you can either unrar the archive directly to your main AG3 directory or extract it wherever you like and move the files to their respective folders manually.

Image preview:
    Spoiler

This char uses the G3T HiRes skin textures that were made by TrugaNoS, kudos to him for releasing them!
    Thank you for this mod.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bakunyu View Post

Image preview:
    Spoiler

Looks so great !if I can change the color for all 3 gal! really like play H Final Fight

Page 8 of 612 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast