Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Lezdom] Hentai games!

1. [Lezdom] Hentai games!

Hello, here a thread for people like me who like Lezdom...
    LEZDOM = Woman dominating\humiliating\raping other woman...

If you know some game of this genre, or you want to talk about this kind of game this is your thread
    Suggest a lezdom game , i will add it to the list.

Game List:

1. [Fairy Dust] Escalation: Hardcore (エスカレーション-HardCore- ) Getchu \\ HF Gamepage
    2. [Rollingstar] Escalation - Kurui noo Fuuga (エスカレーション - 狂愛のフーガ) Official Page \\ HF Gamepage
    3. [Kiss] Custom Slave - Fantasy (カスタム隷奴F) Getchu \\ HF Gamepage * More Futanari that Lezdom, but very good
    4. [Otaku Publishing] Ring Out! Pro Lesring (Old Game) Direct Link Download
    5. [Black Lilith] Taimanin Asagi 1, 2, 3* The games are main about gangbang... but there is always verbal and e body abuse (often) by the female antagonist
    6. [Black Cyc] Yami no Koe (闇の声) Getchu \\ HF Gamepage * A bit in all the 5 games of this series
    7. [Gokufero] Tokumei Sousakan Mai ~ Mi mo Kokoro mo Otosarete (特命捜査官 真衣~身も心も堕とされて) Getchu \\ Official Page \ HF Gamepage
    Last edited by Arsenico; 08-25-2008 at 01:29 PM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

3. I am pretty interest in this type of games too. The only one I know is Escalation:hardcore

4. You want Custom Redio F (Custom Slave Fantasy) do a search for it, also search the company 'Kiss'. You'll find it, it's popular so it will be seeded i'm sure.

You play as a female vampire who needs to train the queens and princesses of various kingdoms to be sex slaves. By training them to be sex slaves she 'corrupts' them, then she gains power by drinking their blood after they've been corrupted. As she gets stronger you get more abilities and you can pierce and tatoo your slaves.

I think it's the best slave trainer game available, the game is even partially translated to english. it's not perfect by far, but it's still a few weeks of entertainment.

5. CSF is a futa game, not so much lez. There's never a point where vaginas touch, one of the girls will always grow a dick (or two).

EDIT: but yeah, I'm still seeding it; but I'm the only seeder, afaik.
    Last edited by PuppetSoul; 12-23-2007 at 01:22 AM. Reason: +1

6. I already own CSF and Kasutamu Reiyakko , but as puppet said is more a Futa that a Lez... i will try Escalation.
    I was looking for a lez game more in black lilith style
    Aniway thanks for the suggestion!
    Last edited by Arsenico; 12-23-2007 at 01:31 AM.

7. If you're in the mood for old-school, there's always "Ring Out! Pro Lesring".

8. mmm i dont know this game, i'll try to find some info

Quote Originally Posted by mordrack View Post
    If you're in the mood for old-school, there's always "Ring Out! Pro Lesring".
    Here are the DDL link for Pro Lesring

http://www.megaupload.com/dk/?d=G83VSUGI

enjoy
    Photobucket decided to ban me and delete my sig.
    |HF-Hentai|

10. 2mb? 0_o How old is it

Thanks for the link

Edit: i played it! Is exactly the kind of game that im looking!
    Last edited by Arsenico; 12-25-2007 at 11:24 AM.

11. A great new lezdom\yuri game posted by arcrenciel's!

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77577

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast