Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Best Hentai Series of the Year (Results)

The Best Hentai Series of the Year (Results)

Thanks for contributing people, the results that you guys made were interesting and it made a very tense finale, the top 4 were very close to one another. Literally, the difference between top spot and 2nd spot was by 3 points! In any case, we have a winner, and a pretty deserved one as well, since it is my fave hentai this year as well.

------RESULTS------

1) Hatsu Inu The Animation

Quote Originally Posted by Animenfo
    By chance, Fukaya became the lover of a very quiet and beautiful girl, Fujino, yet he worries about the vibrator she`s always carrying. "Perhaps, she considers me no more fondly than that vibrator?" In fact, their relationship began when he found her using a vibrator aboard a crowded train. Although they have passionate sex, he can`t be certain that she loves him, and feels threatened by her vibrator. Now, the two of them are going to a pool. As she will be unable to use the vibrator in the water, he expects they will be alone, but...
    Website: http://www.pinkpineapple.co.jp/web/hatsuinu/index.html
    Subs: HEroAP

2) Kateikyoushi no Onee-san The Animation: H no Hensachi Agechaimasu

Website: http://www.pinkpineapple.co.jp/web/katekyo/index.html
    Subs: HEroAP

3) Taimanin Asagi

Subs: EROBEAT

The rest of top ten:
    4) Inda no Himekishi Jeanne The Animation 25 points
    5) Anejiru The Animation: Shirakawa Sanshimai ni Omakase 19 points
    6) Iyashite Agerun Saiyuuki 12 points
    7) Rensa Byoutou 11 points
    8) New Bible Black 8 points
    8) Makai Tenshi Djibril 2 8 points
    8) Himekishi Lilia 8 points

----

Congratulations Hatsu Inu, deserved win and its great to see that the top 3 have subs. It's also nice to see that within the top 5 at least, there's a distinct fave selection of anime amongst our group.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Good show...

And well you know it hurts sometimes...and it's going to bleed sometimes.

• Never really looked at Hatsu Inu. If it's good enough to win, maybe it merits a second chance .

Good to see Asagi at three too. Well deserved, though the harsh visual style (and subject matter) certainly isn't for everyone.

• And here I thought Janne was gonna win. I wonder why lots of people liked Hatsu Inu, maybe it's cause Fujino was so horny.

• Good Results too bad that there was only few votes, i was very curious

• Good animation is all I look for in hentai, and Taimanin Asagi clearly wins in that department.

• Hatsu Inu was definitely my favorite this year as well. Hopefully an episode 3 will be made in the future.

Great results,The top 3 of the top 10 hanime are perfect.
    الله أكبر الله أكبر الله أكبر والي لله إلهام

الله يقف فوق كل شيء الله اكبر الله هي العليا

• For me, it's Rensa Byoutou the best hentai ever but has only the 7 th place?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!?

• No need to argue over this, Hatsu Ino got alot of original stuff that just make's my body temperture rise a couple degrees A clear winner!
    HF-HENTAI #390

• Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast