Remove Advertisement
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Tail Hentai

1. Fairy Tail Hentai

So here's my question: What character would you like to see in a Fairy Tail Doujin?
    Also, where is the Fairy Tail doujin? I though that a bunch of artists would be jumping on that series, but so far I haven't seen anything. I mean, there's Lucy, Erza, Mirajane, Levi (the list goes on); it's such a good series for mangaki to work on.

I'd like to see a Erza v. Lucy doujin, haha.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

3. Remove Advertisement
    there is some anime hentai manga in fakku like naruto, bleach or one piece or maybe thy have fairy tail
    [IMG]

4. waiting for fairy Tale Doujin.but anime I thing is not funny like manga.

5. Not the best doujin and still in jap but its better than nothing, found it on Hentai Overkill, contains Lucy and Erza.
    Shuu kan seinen maganji

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bakurai View Post
    hiya's i have found a site that has some of this as anime

last i checked only 3 ep there

click >>---> for link
    Thank you Bakuri. I happy to get it. now i see 14 ep.
    If you find dead link, please report to me via PM or post in this thread.

7. uhm...i can't understand...i mean, ther is a lot of "good material" to work with, but still there is only 1-2 "not so good" doujin around O.o

8. i like it !

I'm surprised there is not a lot of Fairy Tail doujinshi. Fairy Tail has a lot of great women for doujinshi material. Anyways, I hope I get to see some Lucy doujinshi.

10. Lucy!!!!
    I thought that there would be some CG in this post before I came in.........

Give me some Wendy. Loli or non-loli.

Spoiler

12. Yea fairytail has a good load of great material for some fans to "doujin" them. But i think i might not try to pick them up if i see any because the characters art would be different...(maybe many doujins were like what i said, but for fairytails it different)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast