Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kitsune hentai :)

Kitsune hentai :)

well when i look up,er try to look up fox girl hentai... all i see is nekos =.=. why cant there be anymore good fox girl hentai? :(

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

3. I'm looking forwards to more of that anime, and if it inspires more kitsune hentai then all for the best Actually when I showed it to a friend the first thing he said was "Oh foxgirl" so guess they are pretty similar. Maybe you'd have to rely on subtleties in the tail to differentiate between fox and wolf? Hmm...
    "There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery."

Quote Originally Posted by Demona View Post
    lolz shes a wolf but she looks like a fox XD really kinda strange, but either way XD totally sweet, which ones u have... i have wolf road and wolf and werewolf
    Waltz of the Wolf, D.L. action 43 and the two you've mentioned... (Yes, I found another one Lurking about!)

PSN ID: TamLux
    STEAM ID: LuxVertas
    I'm on Tumblr and Twitter under Lux-Vertas, Go googleing!

Smile015

Quote Originally Posted by LittleVexy View Post
    What? There isn't no kitsune hentai??? What about me?! Ain't I a living proof of it!?
    You're to sexy... To compare to other kitsunes...

Beautifully illustrated H-pics of kitsune can be found on the artist Konta's homepage -> http://www.konta.sakura.ne.jp/

Wolf girls? <3 yeah they are good too. Just no Nekos nekos are nice but i see them too much, bunnies too. Kitsune's and foxes ftw some Avians are hawt too

Donate to Hongfire!
    Hongfire Rules/FAQ
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please. I will say no because it is shorter than yes.

Well for pics, Gelbooru.com is your best friend.

For manga try searching for Stalker Animal Ear Tactics on SaHa's Weblog.
    http://www.sahadou.com/
    All 6 chp. are done.

Also try this one: http://h-manga.info/manga/index.php/...nafuda/?page=1

9. haha... you got that one right dude... xD

10. Do any of you know about a hentai manga that fits this description:
    It was in english and it consisted of a boy who had recently broken up with his gf and was moving out of his old home when a female fox spirit appears to him, saying she had watched him grow up as a boy or something similar. He proceeds to demand stuff of her, such as her taking off her pants and spreading her legs, in which eventually leads to sex.
    For the freaking life of me I can not find this one anywhere. I thought I got it on FAKKU but I am not sure. I don't know what I did with it...I think I may have deleted it when I had an older computer and never made a backup. If anyone knows anything that sounds like that, please, any info would be greatly appreciated.

11. Quote Originally Posted by DarkDragonFox View Post
    Do any of you know about a hentai manga that fits this description:
    <snip>
    Ask here: "The Hentai Anime/Manga/Image/Game/Etc. Identification Thread Reloaded Systema 4!" (stickied, in the Hentai Lair forum). Disclaimer: I Am Not A Moderator (list).
    "ERO-ANIME RESEARCH TEAM, SCRAMBLE!!"—kakugo
    • "Lingeries is the key to anime enlightenment." —loplop
    • "[T]he correct answer to almost any 'Which Miko is better?' question is 'We all win once they start making out with each other.'"—Suika Ibuki
    • Scott McCall has a posse; Nick Burkhardt has a Scoobie Gang.

12. Quote Originally Posted by DocWatson View Post
    Ask here: "The Hentai Anime/Manga/Image/Game/Etc. Identification Thread Reloaded Systema 4!" (stickied, in the Hentai Lair forum). Disclaimer: I Am Not A Moderator (list).
    Guess what? Already did that. As much as that seemed like a helpful idea, I have posted and have not gotten any replies to what I am looking for. It seems that an actual picture and or link helps getting a valid identification. So I came here with maybe people who know what I am talking about, but it is whatever. I have scanned high and low and cannot find it. It will be a mystery to me where I got it or what I did with the files.
    Last edited by DarkDragonFox; 11-17-2010 at 05:29 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast