Thread: Bratty Girls 2. (NSFW)

1. Bratty Girls 2. (NSFW)

during the loveable camping trip that Tifa and Yuffie were enjoying out in the wilderness, Ivy and 18 were having a fairly good time at the new location of the Gold Saucer themepark in The Calm Lands.*

Ivy --> "Well, this is one big themepark, looks like the Gold Saucer has been making a lot of gil to build this place."
    Ivy says as she struts over to 18 in her signature sexy outfit that rides deep into the crack of Ivy's sweet lovely ass.*

18 --> "Yeah, it sure does make a lot."
    18 smiles at Ivy as 18 takes another look at the overwhelming veiw of the huge park.*

Ivy sees a perfect oppertunity to see what kind of underwear that 18 just so happens to wear and properly "modify" it.*

18 leans forward on the fence as her mind wonders off with the wind, (bad choice 18) .*

Ivy sees her chance to capitalize and takes it as fast as any one of the members of the board would to give their favorite girl or celeberty a good wedgie.*

18 turns her head and *RIP* WEDGIE!!! Ivy skyrockets 18's plain white panties right up to 18's neck with one swift pull that rips poor 18's new undies.*

18 --> "IVY!!! these were my new panties." 18 looks sad now that her new underwear rips far up her ass without being around for one day.*

Ivy --> "Nice panties 18, too bad you got the cheap rip-easy quality ones." Ivy sneaks a little pull to the already ripped underwear.*

18 --> "Man, that sucks that these had to be ripped already." 18 looks a little glum.*

Ivy --> "Here let me help you." Ivy pulls with maximum potential to completly rip-off the remaining of 18's poor poor panties.*

18 --> "Why can't you be more gentle?" 18 picks the wedged up panty out from the crack of her ass.*

Ivy --> "Because that is my style honey." Ivy gives a love tap to 18's sexy and toned rear end and walks away.*

18 --> "Where are you going?" 18 looks at Ivy.*

Ivy --> "To the local gym. You know, keep in shape." Ivy wiggles her bubble butt at 18 to note that she is gonna work out those legs and ass.*

18 --> "Why do you bother? your ass isn't gonna get any smaller." 18 gives a sharp look at Ivy's mesmerizing ass as it shakes as Ivy walks towards the gym.*

Ivy --> "YES IT WILL!!! quit saying that my tushy is fat." Ivy blushes and covers her sexy bum with a bandanna skirt.*

18 --> "We all love that big butt and you know it." 18 smirks at Ivy.*

Ivy flips off 18 with the middle finger as she hears the comment and turns her head of snow white hair away so 18 can't see her blushing.*
    As Ivy walks away strutting her stuff with a lot of people "admiring" that sexy body of hers.*

18 --> "I can't believe it, I haven't had the chance for revenge and my new underwear is ripped completly off."
    18 pouts in anger and thinks of a way to get back at the sexy diva Isabella Valentine.*

Ivy enters the gym and the pretty gym manager greets her.*

Manager --> "Hi, what are you here to work out?" The manager smiles.*

Ivy --> "I'm here to work out my legs." Ivy smiles back and heads to the changing room.*

Ivy comes back in a white sports bra and a very tight matching sports thong that is naturally buried deep between those sexy ass cheeks of Ivy and a tight pair of gym shorts that are halfway up Ivy's caboose.*

Manager --> "Have a good workout."

Ivy --> "Thanks." Ivy hops on one workout machine to do some leg curls to work out the sexy legs of the fine lady with a headset on to listen to some music.*
    18 goes into the gym.*

Manager --> "Hi what are you here to workout?" The cute lady manager greets 18.*

18 --> "I'm here to work out my abdominal area." 18 smirks and walks over to Ivy.*

Ivy has no idea that 18 is right next to her and is planning to get some revenge.*

18 digs in to Ivy's tight shorts and grabs the sports thong and is just about to pull until.*

Manager --> "What are you doing?"

18 --> "I'm helping out our friend here." 18 smiles.*

Manager --> "Oh, sorry. Carry on."

18 --> "I will." 18 winks at the cute gym manager.*

18 now gets ready to deliver a nice wedgie to Ivy and........*PULLS*

Ivy --> "HOLY HELL!!!" Ivy kicks her beautiful legs to lift the weights like nothing.*

18 --> "Payback Ivy, now lets see. Should I or should I not rip this?" 18 taunts by giving hard but non thong fatal tugs.*

Ivy --> "This is my favorite sports thong. Don't rip it please." Ivy begs 18.*

18 --> "I get revenge at the cabin then." 18 suggests with a sexy evil grin on her face.*

Ivy --> "Ok deal, can I give you a wedgie at the show?" Ivy asks 18.*

18 --> "Fine, but I get to make you my wedgie pregnant dog for the night then."

Ivy --> "Deal."

Manager --> "I couldn't help but overhear your discussion, can I ask for your nickname at the wedgieboard?" the manager blushes and acts sweet as she asks.*

18 --> "What is yours?" 18 replies as she gives slight pulls to Ivy's sports thong.*

Manager --> "It is Wedgiesrgd."

Ivy --> "Ok, we will add you." Ivy continues with her exercise and 18 palms Ivy's big asscheek.*
    18 --> "Niiice." 18 gives a slight pinch on the big beautiful butt and gives playful tugs to the shorts so Ivy's ass is showing rather nicely.*

Ivy --> "That's fine, just as long as I get to show the crowd the wedgie trick I can do with my snake sword." Ivy curls her silky legs lifting the weights.*

Wedgiesrgd --> "Ummm, are you gonna work out?" Wedgiesrgd asks 18.*

18 --> "No, I'm her to spot Ivy and her big-."

Ivy --> "SHUT UP!!! enough with that." Ivy blushes.*

18 --> "Awwwwwww, I didn't mean to upset you. Come on, you are renowned for that ass." 18 rubs Ivy's back.*

Wedgiesrgd --> "Well, if you aren't going to workout, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave."
    Wedgiesrgd says in a uncomfortable yet sympatetic tone.*

18 --> "Ummmmmm, could you follow me for a second? 18 asks Wedgiesrgd in a sweet tone.*

Wedgiesrgd --> "Oh, ok." Wedgiesrgd follows 18 into the changing room.*

Wedgiesrgd --> "What did you want to show me?" Wedgiesrgd says in her sweet voice.*

18 --> "Turn around, it's a suprise."18 gives a innocent smile to Wedgiesrgd and she turns around and 18 sneaks her delicate hands into Wedgiesrgd's gym shorts and grabs and gives Wedgiesrgd a atomic wedgie.*

Wedgiesrgd --> "OWWWWW oh my god, what are you doing?" Wedgiesrgd gets gagged by a headband and bent right over so her pretty little butt is sticking right up.*

18 --> "Here you go, a nice tight wedgie and a little corner to enjoy it in."
    18 ties the pretty wedgied gym manager Wedgiesrgd to a corner bent right over so her ass is sticking right up.*

Wedgiesrgd --> "Mppppppppph Mppppppph MMMMMMMPPPPPH." Wedgiesrgd squeals.*

18 --> "See you later girl." 18 walks out shaking that ass slowly and sexually like a playboy bunny would.*

Ivy --> "What happened?" Ivy asks as she gets off the machine."

18 --> "Nothing, just thought I'd give our pretty friend a tasty wedgie to enjoy."
    18 giggles and winks at Ivy.*

Ivy --> "Nice, how high up did you pull her underwear?"
    Ivy leans on a treadmill and gives a evil smile to approve of 18's evil art.*

18 --> "A atomic of course." 18 sticks her ass out to think about the pain that poor Wedgiesrgd is going through.*

Ivy --> "Sweet. Let me get my things." Ivy goes to the changing room and changes back into her sexy purple outfit and pays little Wedgiesrgd a visit.*

Ivy --> "How does it taste? Pretty good I presume." Ivy rests a hand on the poor damsel's butt.*

Ivy --> "Let me make it all better." Ivy says in a cute innocent voice but she grabs the thong part of the wedgie and pulls it down to her head.*

Wedgiesrgd starts to cry due to the increasing pain of the wedgie.*

Ivy --> "Don't cry, take it like a big girl." Ivy let's the wedgie go to have it snap back to her round little tushie.*

Wedgiesrgd squeals and squirms.*

Ivy --> "Thanks for letting me work out." Ivy pinches and gives a smootch to the wedgied bottom of poor Wedgiesrgd.*

Ivy walks out and joins 18 to the walk to the Talent show in the Gold Saucer Tent of Wonders.*

After a five minute walk, both 18 and Ivy arrive at the Gold Saucer Tent of Wonders to get ready for the performance.*

As Ivy waits next to the long line up to see Ivy perform tricks with her trademark sword and a beautiful redhead named Nel Zelpher (Star Ocean: TTEoT) is showing off her skills with Runology.*

18 --> "Hey Nel, it has been too long since We've seen you." 18 hugs Nel and Nel hugs back.*

Nel --> "Yeah, I missed you two, how have you been?" Nel chats with Ivy and 18 as the men pass Ivy in the waiting line pinching Ivy's sexy ass.*

Ivy --> "Hey, stop that." Ivy says to one random individual after a good squeeze he gave to Ivy's ass.*

18 --> "Shhhhh, don't be like that. Be more liking to it, maybe they will come to the club to pay for some action." 18 whispers to Ivy and winks at her after.*

Ivy --> "Hehehe, you sly little devil you." Ivy smirks at 18.*

Nel --> "Oh yeah, I'm coming back to the club after this with Mirage." 18 smiles and gives Nel a big hug and a pat on the butt for hearing that.*

18 --> "Great." 18 hears the announcer calling the girls to go on stage.*

Ivy is in her purple outfit.* Nel is in a sexy dark mage costume and 18 is in her casual clothes.*

The crowd goes wild as Ivy and Nel do their tricks with the sword and the Runology to entertain the fans.*

Ivy makes her sword resemble the shape of a snake and the end slaps Nel's firm little butt.*

Nel --> "Acck!" Nel giggles and makes a dragon with her Fire Runology.*

Ivy then uses her sword-whips to snap and give 18 a big wedgie as 18 is handing out Official Al Bhed Club panties made by Wedge-o Corporation.*

18 --> "Hey now, not while I promote the club Ivy."
    18 smiles as she continues to pass out free panties to the hot young girls as Ivy gives a nice wedgie to 18 in her Wedge-o panties.*

Ivy --> "Alright, brace yourself Nel." Ivy licks her lips as she is about to attack Nel's tiny little underwear.*

Nel --> "Bring it on." Nel shakes her ass and waits till Ivy makes her whip wedgie Nel.*

Ivy --> "A nice tight wedgie, coming right up." Ivy whips the sword-whip and gives Nel a huge hanging wedgie.

18 --> "Look at that boys and girls, you don't see a wedgie like that too often unless you visit the Al Bhed Club in Midgar 7." 18 gives a seductive wink to the crowd.*

The announcer of the Gold Saucer Tent of Wonder announces that the girls' performance is now officially over.
    With 75 pairs of Wedge-o panties handed out to the hot young girls in the tent and about 500 people cheering for Ivy, Nel, and 18's performance, the girls headed out to get to Mirage and her sweet little spacecraft so that the girls can get to the little cabin in which they are staying.*

Ivy --> "It's great to see that you two are coming back, Tifa will be very excited to hear the news.*
    Ivy says while she digs out a good natural wedgie that dug deep between her buns.*

Nel --> "Yeah, I can't wait to be back with the rest of the girls."
    Nel sees that Ivy picks her wedgie and retaliates by giving Ivy a hefty sized tug on her outfit to wedge it back to where it should be. *

18 --> "Hey, Ivy is my bitch for tonight." 18 says picking Ivy's wedgie and giving a nice squeeze to Ivy's left buttock.*

Ivy --> "Only for tonight. Might I add." Ivy says as the girls continue walking and Ivy shakin' the goods. *

Nel sees Mirage chatting on her cellphone and decides to give a playful "tug" on Mirage's underwear.*

As Mirage wraps up her conversation on her cellular phone, Nel gets a hold of some panty and as Mirage says bye, Wedgie, Nel simply pulls those baby blue Wedge-o panties up up and away and over the head of long silky blonde hair of Mirage.*

Nel --> "Suprise, how'd you like it?" Nel says as she giggle and hugs Mirage.*

Mirage --> "Owwww, Nel, don't you scare me like that." Mirage hops up and down removing a atomic wedgie by a real sexy redheaded little devil.*

Ivy --> "Hey Mirage, what's up?" Ivy says with one hand on her hip.*

Mirage --> "My invention that got me and Nel to go back to the club." Mirage says in frustration.*

18 --> "YOU TWO invented Wedge-o panties?" 18 says in complete shock.*

Nel --> "Yup, and we are gonna use the company to sponser Tifa, Tifa will love us forever when she hears the news."
    Nel hops in excitement.*

Ivy --> "Nice, this calls for a wedgie war at the cabin tonight." Ivy says with a sexy grin on her face.*

18 --> "Hell yeah, let's go. We can't waste any of this precious time." 18 jumps in to the spacecraft and Ivy follows 18 into the backseat while Nel takes shotgun and Mirage drives.*

As the four sexy girls arrive at the little cabin to spend the night, Ivy get's out of Mirage's air-craft and says.*

Ivy --> "Let's have a little beach party ladies." Ivy struts over to the beach swaying that ass back and forth after 18 gave a swat on Ivy's big booty.*

Mirage --> "Yeah, 18 come with me, we got us some bikinis to rummage through before we go out."

18 --> "Yes, yes we do." 18 goes to the cabin excitedly to look through bikinis to see what one she likes.*

Nel --> "Silly girls, I wear mine underneath my clothes." Nel takes off her outfit to reveal a tight ruby red thong two-piece bikini that is snug up aggainst her slim beautiful body.*

Ivy --> "Nel, I like." Ivy says approvingly and gives Nel a wedgie that lifts Nel off the sand by a inch and lets her down.*

Nel --> "Ooooooo, talk about wedgie heaven." Nel bends over to catch her breath and the thong digs in deeper into Nel's tush.*

Ivy --> "No picking today, wear those wedgies with pride."

Nel --> "Of course, may I give you a wedgie?" Nel asks Ivy.*

Ivy --> "Thought you would never ask." Ivy grinds her hips as she turns around to show off that booty.*

Nel --> "Shake it girl, you know you got it." Nel slowly inches up the purple bikini up Ivy's ass and Ivy squats down to intensify it.*

Ivy --> "Tastes good. Thanks Nel." Ivy hugs Nel and pat's Nel's cute butt as Nel sneaks another tug on Ivy's wedgied suit.*

18 --> "Can we play too?" 18 says in a black one-piece bikini that looks like two rubber bands that were meant to cover only the private areas.*

Ivy licks her lips to show that she likes that bikini snug and riding up 18's tight little ass as she struts over to the girls.*

Mirage is in a pink bikini top and bottom that says "Cutie with Bootie" right above the butt and short-shorts with Wedge-o on the back of the shorts that are hiked up Mirage's ass that show a lot of tush.*

Nel --> "Niiiice, I call dibbs on first wedgie to Mirage." Nel smiles big as Mirage walks over to Nel.*

18 --> "Hehehehe, too late Nel, I snuck a few tugs in before we came out."

Nel --> "Well, that won't stop me from playing wedgie torture with Mirage now will it?"

Mirage --> "I guess not." Mirage pulls the short-shorts up and does a nice shake to entertain the girls.*

Ivy --> "Nice, looks like somebody is taking lessons."

18 --> "Yes, I like it." 18 and Ivy reach into the short-shorts and pulls Mirage's pink bikini bottom up to her neck.*

Mirage giggles and moans a little as she bends forward to taste the fabric in her ass that much better.*

Nel pats 18 on the shoulder and asks her to come over to a more open space between the girls.*

18 --> "What do you have planned Nel?" 18 raises an eyebrow and smirks at Nel.*

Nel drops a gil right in front of her.*

18 goes to get it but, Nel puts 18's head between Nel's silky legs.*

Ivy --> "You little hellraiser." Ivy slaps 18's ass and pinches it.*

18 --> "Owwwie, don't get too rough with the spankings Ivy."

Ivy --> "Sorry babe." Ivy apologises and 18 accepts it and Nel rubs 18's firm and wonderfully toned backside.*

Nel --> "Ready." Nel grabs 18's bikini like a rope and prepares to pull them up as hard as she can.*

18 --> "Oh boy, this I know will be up my tushy for a good two hours." 18 sticks her butt up proudly to accept this powerbomb wedgie.*

Nel --> "Wedgie time!" Nel leans back and pulls with all her might and 18 was about to follow but Ivy and Mirage holds 18 still by her butt pushing a hand by Ivy and Mirage down on 18's butt.*

Nel --> "Take that wedgie girl." Nel pulls and pulls.*

18 --> "Yeowwww." After 5 seconds Nel lets go.*

Nel --> "That looks a lot better on you 18." Nel struts behind 18 to get a better look of her "art".*

Ivy --> "Oh yeah, no picking. Thats' our official rule tonight."

18 --> "Looks like I won't worry about TWO hours." 18 rubs her butt.*

Ivy --> "Nel, would you come here please." Ivy gets a devilish smirk on her face as Nel comes over to Ivy.*

Ivy --> "Okay, just relax." Ivy hugs Nel and says.*

Ivy --> "Ok 18, time for revenge." Ivy holds Nel and Nel instead of squirming, decides to give Ivy a good wedgie as 18 pulls Nel's pretty thong up her butt.*

Nel squeals as 18 pulls Nel's tight thong up harder and harder in between Nel's firm buttcheeks.*

Mirage --> "Oh my, that wedgie is about to go atomic." Mirage then helps 18 give firm pulls to bounce Nel up and down off the sand.*

18 --> "Wanna make it atomic?" 18 winks at Mirage as 18 eyes Nel's little booty with her mesmerizing blue eyes.*

Mirage --> "Sure." Mirage then helps 18 pull the thong up and over Nel's red hair but not hooking it so Nel doesn't need to pick.*

Ivy --> "How'd did that feel?" Ivy rubs Nel's butt.*

Nel --> "Tight, but I'll get used to getting wedgies again soon." Nel sways her butt back and forth a little to make her buns feel better.*

18 --> "I'll help with that." 18 teases Nel by pulling the thong up to her mid-back again.*

Nel --> "Hey!" Nel grabs 18's bikini like a rope and lifts her up by a wedgie hug.*

Ivy --> "It's getting cooler out. Let's play volleyball now." Ivy and the girls get the stuff needed to put up the net and the volleyball.*

Ivy --> "18, wanna be on my team?" Ivy waves at 18.*

18 --> "Yeah, let's spank these girls." 18 squats down to stretch her legs and have her thong bikini dig up her ass more.*

Nel --> "Let's kick some booty Mirage." Nel gets ready.*

Mirage --> "You know it." Mirage wiggles her ass as she is about to serve.*

Mirage serves and Ivy bumps, 18 sets, Ivy spikes but Nel recovers and 18 dives to keep the ball in play but dives short of a recovery.*

18 --> "Rats." 18 lays there.*

Ivy --> "Don't worry, we'll get em'." Ivy lifts 18 back to her feet by her skin-tight rubber band like bikini.*

18 --> "Here we go." 18 passes the ball to Mirage so she can serve again.*

Mirage serves again but hits the net.*

Mirage --> "Sorry."

Nel --> "We'll get it back."

Ivy grabs the ball and serves and Nel just couldn't get it.* The score is tied at 1-1.*

18 --> "Good serve Ivy." 18 slaps Ivy's butt.*

Ivy --> "Of course."

Ivy serves again and Mirage sets up Nel and Nel scores on a fantastic spike.*

Nel --> "Did you girls see that?"
    Nel teases the girls by wedgieing herself softly and wiggling her butt at the girls.*

18 --> "I'll pull that thong over your head again little girl."

Nel --> "I'm shaking." Nel says playfully.*

Ivy --> "It's starting to get ugly outside." Ivy sees the thunder clouds roam in.*

Mirage --> "Awwww, just when we were having fun too." Mirage pouts.*

All the girls head inside and get their stuff organised.*

Ivy sneaks up on Mirage and delivers a massive pull to Mirage's pink thong.*

Ivy --> "WEDGIE!!!!" Ivy pulls the pink thong at least three inches over her head of pretty long blonde hair.*

Mirage --> "Owwiee." Mirage flails her arms as her tush is getting major fabric forcefully wedged up it.*

Nel --> "Awww poor Mirage." Nel giggles at Mirage.*

Mirage --> "Quiet you!" Mirage bops Nel on the head.*

Mirage slaps Ivy's butt to make her let go.*

Nel --> "You are such a wimp."

Mirage --> "Kiss my butt."
    Mirage wedgies herself by the short-shorts and wiggles her butt.*

18 --> "Look out Torrie Wilson, looks like Mirage is the new girl." The girls laugh at the comment.*

18 assists with Mirage's self wedgie.*

Mirage then sticks her butt out to Nel's face.*

Nel kisses Mirage's sweet ass with a nice smootch.*

Ivy --> "Awwww, how sweet."
    Ivy holds Nel's head at Mirage's butt so Nel and give some nice wet kisses to Mirage's sweet round booty.*

18 --> "How does that ass taste?"
    18 pulls hard on Nel's thong as Nel kisses that booty.*

Nel --> "Good."
    Nel whispers as she quickly resumes kissing Mirage's ass.*

Ivy --> "That should be enough." Ivy taps Nel's butt to get Nel to stand back up.*

18 --> "Ok, it's getting late, we should head to bed."
    18 pinches Ivy's huge sexy ass to signal that Ivy and 18 are sleeping in one room and Mirage and Nel sleep in the other.*

Nel and Mirage enter the bedroom in their bikinis that are nicely crammed up their tight asses.*

Nel --> "So, what one of us gets to be the wedgie pregnant dog tonight?" Nel says as she gets under the covers on the bed.*

Mirage --> "I'll be the bitch tonight."
    Mirage says as she bends over to take off her short shorts but her thong stays nice and snug in her buttcrack.*

Nel --> "Nice, come here you."
    Nel smirks and curls her finger towards herself to get Mirage over to Nel so Nel can take full advantage over Mirage and her thong.*

Mirage --> "Yes Miss Nel."
    Mirage comes over and bends over Nel's lap and Nel rubs Mirage's smooth sexy ass and gives it a nice firm slap to make it jiggle just a little bit.*

Mirage --> "Oh my goodness, have mercy." Mirage winks at Nel.*

Nel --> "Oh no you don't, I'm gonna take my sweet time making you my wedgie slave. So be patient and just accept it there sweetheart."
    Nel grabs the thong and lifts it up with a finger.*

Mirage --> "Yes ma'am."
    Mirage relaxes bent over Nel's knee as Nel pulls the thong up to Mirage's head and Nel massages Mirage's ass with her free hand.*

Mirage --> "Mmmmmmmm, that feels nice."
    Mirage moans softly and drifts off to sleep while Nel pulls on her tiny thong and rub her firm tight little booty.*

Nel --> "I know you do babe."
    Nel pulls the thong up and over Mirage's head and now uses both hands to massage Mirage's sexy and well toned body.*

Mirage wiggles her butt to signal that she loves what she is getting.*

Nel --> "Don't get too comfy, I still have yet to spank you."
    Nel says and gives a sharp pinch to Mirage's tush.*

Mirage --> "No, please no spanking." Mirage says.*

Nel --> "Those are the rules of being the bitch, you gotta get spanked."
    Nel lifts Mirage to be on all fours.*

Mirage --> "I know, ok fine, you can spank me but make it quick."
    Mirage pouts and sticks her ass out so Nel can give a quick round of spanks to redden Mirage's Stacey Kiebler styled ass.*

Nel --> "You can't rush.........."art"."
    Nel says in her seductive and sultry voice as she prepares her spanking hand to start the spankfest.*

Mirage --> "Ooooooh."
    Mirage hides her pretty face in the pillows so Ivy and 18 won't hear the squeals that Mirage is bound to make while getting her spanking.*

Nel --> "Ready and.....Go."
    *SLAP* The first firm right hand lands on Mirage's left buttcheek.*

Mirage lets out a schoolgirl squeal.*

*WHAP* A second right hand that hits both cheeks that makes Mirage flinch.*

Nel --> "This is fun, I hope you are ready for more." Nel gets her black paddle with a white tiger painted on it to spank Mirage.*

Mirage --> "No, not the tiger paddle." Mirage pouts and squeals as she buries her face in the pillows again.*

Nel --> "Yes, the tiger paddle is gonna finish the job that is your cute little ass." Nel prepares the paddle and starts to spank Mirage like a horny little schoolgirl getting in trouble with her daddy.*

Mirage squeals and flinches with each hard hit on her booty.*

Nel --> "Almost done sweetie, don't cry."
    Nel resumes her cruel hard spanks on Mirage to make Mirage's ass just as red as Nel's ruby red thong.*

Mirage --> "No more. Owww." Mirage rubs her butt.*

Nel --> "Ok, that should do anyway."
    Nel kisses Mirage's butt with a sweet smootch and then assists Mirage with the butt rubbing then restarts to massage it to Mirage can easily drift to sleep.*

Nel --> "Goodnight Mirage." Nel whispers to Mirage's ear as Nel gives a gentle tug to Mirage's over wedgied thong.*

Mirage --> "Night Nel." Mirage whispers back as she gives a smootch to Nel's cheek.*
    Ivy and 18 enter their bedroom for the night and 18 says to Ivy.*

18 --> "Ivy, you know what time it is."
    18 smirks at Ivy and commands her big booty to come over to 18.*

Ivy --> "Yes I do. So what kind of wedgies will I get?"
    Ivy says as she approaches 18.*

18 --> "Hmmmmmm. I'll think of some good ones."
    18 says as she gives a good slap on the backside of Ivy.*

Ivy --> "Fair enough. Just don't get too carried away with what you're gonna do."
    Ivy says as she takes the slap on her butt like a big girl.*

18 --> "Hmmmm, let's do a lift off wedgie."
    18 pats the bed to have Ivy bend over so she rests her upper body on it.*

Ivy --> "Sure." Ivy bends over and sticks her ass up.*

18 --> "Ready and go. Wedgie!"
    18 grabs the purple outfit of Ivy's and lifts Ivy up about four inches off the floor by a nice wedgie that is sliding up nicely between Ivy's firm big buns.*

Ivy --> "Whoa, that is starting to go up pretty hard."

18 --> "Time to bounce you up and down like a playboy bunny."
    18 bounces Ivy and Ivy moans a bit in shock of the bounces.*

Ivy --> "That's enough. Let's do something different. Like a powerbomb wedgie that Nel gave you." Ivy suggests.*

18 --> "Yeah. turn so your head is facing me."
    18 helps Ivy turn and puts Ivy's head of snow white silky hair between 18's firm legs and Ivy decides to rest her delicate hands on 18's tight ass.*

Ivy --> "Can I play with your butt while you play with mine?"
    Ivy gives a tug to 18's rubber band styled bikini.*

18 --> "Ok, don't pull it up too far. It kinda hurts after a hard pull."
    18 grabs the purple suit like a rope, the same fashion that Nel used to give 18 her powerbomb wedgie.*

Ivy --> "Ready when you are."
    Ivy tugs a fairsized wedgie to 18 and sticks her ass up proudly to signal that Ivy is ready for her powerbomb wedgie.*

18 --> "Ok, don't pull too hard on mine or you will get a hard tug heading your way."
    18 shocks Ivy by giving a hard unexpected pull to get Ivy to lift off the floor a little.*

Ivy --> "You bitch, this means war." Ivy pulls hard on 18's bikini to make 18 squeal.*

18 --> "Acck. This means "Wedgie war."
    18 gives a firm swat to Ivy's butt and leapfrogs over Ivy as she is smacked forward into the cushioned couch.*

Ivy --> "Hehehehehehe, you're gonna get it now."
    Ivy pounces 18 onto the bed and flips 18 over onto her stomach. Ivy then pulls that tight little bikini up 18's sexy asscheeks and gives 18 a light spanking.*

18 purrs and enjoys her little punishment.*

Ivy --> "Good tigress." Ivy pulls a bit more and licks 18's ass cheek slowly with her sweet tongue.*

18 --> "Oooooooooo, that's good."
    18 play's with Ivy's buns and a little bit with her enormous wedgie by playfully pulling them up in a rapid tugging motion.*

Ivy --> "Nice. I love it when you do that."
    Ivy says as she grins big.*

18 --> "I know you do, that's why I do it."
    18 winks at Ivy and lays on her stomach with her head to the side to get to sleep.*

Ivy --> "It's getting late isn't it?"
    Ivy pulls the paper thin silk covers slowly over 18's beautiful figure and Ivy lays on her side next to 18 and gives a gentle pull to finish the wedgie war.*

18 --> "I give. You win."
    18 whispers as she smiles at Ivy.*

Ivy --> "Yeah, you did good too honey."
    Ivy smiles back at 18 as the sexy girls finally settle for bed.*

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

3. how do you like the story people?

Blog Entries
    ...I tried to read it, I didn't get hard, I got bored, so I had a tasty sammich.

Not really into your prefered fetishes and I personally think that standard story format is much, much better suited to porn than the script/chat format. Also seemed awfully repetitive. Most of it is the same themes stretched out to the point that those not specifically into the fetishes you describe are not going to be able to enjoy it much. Anyway, keep practicing. Only way to improve is to keep trying. And the entire Hentai Lair is not safe for work. No need to specify that here and don't post this sort of thing anywhere else.

ja ne

6. there are priceless one-liners though... i saw the "kiss my butt" part and I lol-ed...but yeah,its dreadfully boring,couldnt read the whole thing,sry

maybe if an AI or a robot wrote a script for a porn movie,that is how it is going to look like

7. sad face. lol

8. Great story Meow!