Remove Advertisement
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Getting undressed for doctors-

1. Getting undressed for doctors-

I hate, hate, hate the thought of getting undressed (fully or partially) for doctors. I know they're just doing their job, but the idea of a doctor going anywhere near my 'private places' is enough to make me ill.
    Am I the only one? All my friends seem to be cool with it. Is there anyone else who shares my feelings towards this, or should I man up and drop my panties?

HF-YUSHY HF-TYPEMOON

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

It figures that men are less troubled with undressing for a doctor. Hell, when I go to the doctor I even go light dressed.

4. I'm not too fond of getting undressed for a doctor. They keep giving me males...
    I rather the gentle touch of a nurse.
    Mysterious, yet familiar. Wouldnt you agree?

Blog Entries
    "Would you please take your shirt off?"

*positive grunt* *shirt falls on the floor*

"Would you kindly take your belt off?"

"What for?"

"So you can take your pants off easily."

"Lucy, would you please cancel all my appointments for today?"

"Sure, doctor. But... what about your current patient?"

"Oh, that one will take plenty of time... plenty of time."

No, I don't have much issues with that. Although I've only got male physicians so far on my short life, I'm not ashamed about my body. Admitedly, I've been during my childhood but it's all fine by now. But it's pretty easy not to go to your appointments too.

"Although we couldn't detect that prostate cancer in time, at least doc haven't seen my--"

6. lol... i dont really fancy stripping in front of the doc, but i dont mind... male, female doesnt matter... whats worse is probably stripping in front of a hundred people... my friend who just got released from detention barracks was ranting about how he was defiled when he had to do this drill where he had to strip outside the cell in front of a hundred other inmates... this coming from a player...

Blog Entries
    Perhaps some docs could place a pole, a stage and a wardrobe with sexy lingeries in their rooms. Just to make the whole thing more honest.

What sucks is that clinics are usually cold with their A/C on near-full blast

9. Quote Originally Posted by Fuchsin View Post
    I hate, hate, hate the thought of getting undressed (fully or partially) for doctors. I know they're just doing their job, but the idea of a doctor going anywhere near my 'private places' is enough to make me ill.
    Am I the only one? All my friends seem to be cool with it. Is there anyone else who shares my feelings towards this, or should I man up and drop my panties?
    I actually thought you was a man when I first saw this thread. I guess women have a bit more to worry about then men at the Doctor's office. If your health care professional is a man,then I guess so..
    "He was kind of person who usually sat alone. Not because he was lonely,but because there was no one smart enough to talk with" ~ Eric Luna

"Its Over Now We Are Retreating I Never Thought That We'd Be Beaten. All This Blood Is On My Hands, Thousands Dead Due To My Plan. Its All My Fault, Is This God's Will After All? I Look Across This Blood Soaked Land All This Blood Is On My Hands" ~ General Lee After His Loss At Gettysburg

You can't pretend to be Asian. If your not..then your not. Nothing can be done to change that.

A ~~>YouTube<~~ account that everyone should see.

I heard male most likely circumsised by the age around 4 or younger?

In my case, I usually got female doctors, that I would be less scared.
    Once, I had to ran through a male one, I need alot of courage before entering the room.

11. My doctor is very forward.

When I got my last physical he got done checking my pulse and a few other regulary check ups and then said, "ok now drop your pants".

although I don't mind undressing in front of doctors I do mind them grabbing my balls.....especially if it's another man.
    Sig removed. it's too big. And file size also too big for slower internet connection users.

maybe you are just getting excited and embarrassed instead of getting uncomfortable~ lol

夜夢 光 - Yoruyume Hikka
    -As you sleep through the night, I shall become your gleam of light and guides you back from the darkness...-
    -に、を見るとき、私はあなたのに成て、この暗黒の闇路を灯すばれ。。。-

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast