Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Think Girls Like Hentai?

1. Smile009 Why Do You Think Girls Like Hentai?

Being a girl myself, I was just curious to see what other members here thought about this subject. It's obvious that there are more guys than girls here, but either gender's opinion would be welcomed. I think most guys would assume that girls would only watch hentai for the cutesy stories or romance, but in reality, I myself like bondage, rape/gang bang, blackmail, and hard core hentai! (as long as it doesn't have scat/pee/enema scenes). So what do you think? Also, I'm kinda curious as to what hentai genres you think girls like best? Sorry if this discussion has already been mentioned in another thread...I searched, but couldn't find anything pertaining to my question. Thanks in advance for participating!

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Maybe Because the Guys (for those that do like the non-hardcore stuff) are more attractive and maybe actually show a little emotion. Its just my take on it.

Girls Are just as Perverted as guys and different things get different people going.

My Violet Butterfly.... HF- Dead or Alive #55
    #1 Ayane Fan...

4. Its rather common for Humans of the female persuasion to be attracted to such things. The Number one female fantasy is to be raped. But not truely raped, thats why its a fantasy.

There is a difference. But its fairly common for women to want to be dominated. Course the difference of actually being dominated and being dominated in a relationship is that in a relationship the female isn't truly out of control.
    HF-Clamp, HF-Mecha, HF-Furry, HF-Meganekko, HF-Haruhi-ism
    "Belgium is known for two things, chocolate and pedophiles. And they only invented the chocolate to get at the kids."
    - Karis Fra Mauro
    Spoiler
    Member Number 21 of SOHS! Dont tell the mods or ill have to decapitate you.

5. Quote Originally Posted by RyuHayabusa View Post
    Its rather common for Humans of the female persuasion to be attracted to such things. The Number one female fantasy is to be raped. But not truely raped, thats why its a fantasy.

There is a difference. But its fairly common for women to want to be dominated. Course the difference of actually being dominated and being dominated in a relationship is that in a relationship the female isn't truly out of control.
    Hmmm...thanks for your input! I definitely get what you're saying about the domination/Rape thing RyuHayabusa. The majority of girls I know definitely fantasize about that sort of thing, but rarely ever tell guys about it, so watching hentai is a guilty pleasure for them.

6. Quote Originally Posted by AyaKunoichi View Post
    Maybe Because the Guys (for those that do like the non-hardcore stuff) are more attractive and maybe actually show a little emotion. Its just my take on it.

Girls Are just as Perverted as guys and different things get different people going.
    Thanks for your reply. Yea! The male characters in hentai/anime are definitely more handsome than male characters in most American animation...I just watch Genmukan the day before yesterday, and thought that the male protagonist was quite attractive, although, he didnt show too much emotion! Oh well.

I'm going to be completely honest - I rarely view it for the guys. Mostly I like to put myself in the girl's position. Otherwise, I simply like to view the sexual act alone.

By the way, I was all ready to tell you to go fuck yourself until I saw that you were female. I'm just so sick and tired of the the threads with naive boys bringing up the women + hentai equation. Really though, we don't need another thread like this.

@RyuHayabusa: It's true...I really like being dominated. I find the idea of being raped pretty scary (as any sane person), but it really turns me on when my boyfriend and I "play rape". We don't actually pretend rape, it's just him being too horny to control himself, when in reality I trust him completely and he can in fact control himself...eh, perhaps it's difficult to word.
    Last edited by bunnygirl; 08-27-2008 at 10:10 PM.
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1415039&postcount=44
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1444686&postcount=67
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1467478&postcount=78

8. I dont think its fair for me to post in here, im probably one of the few hongfire men with an actual Girlfriend!
    HF-Clamp, HF-Mecha, HF-Furry, HF-Meganekko, HF-Haruhi-ism
    "Belgium is known for two things, chocolate and pedophiles. And they only invented the chocolate to get at the kids."
    - Karis Fra Mauro
    Spoiler
    Member Number 21 of SOHS! Dont tell the mods or ill have to decapitate you.

Untrue. I have one as well.but why would it impact your opinion on things? wouldnt they be the same? XD.

My Violet Butterfly.... HF- Dead or Alive #55
    #1 Ayane Fan...

10. they want to be probed by tentacles. 'nuff said.

11. Girls love hentai for the storyline.

It's true!
    My Clannad Fanfic - "The After" After Story.
    <3 Married to hbun and Kouji-kun <3

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast