Remove Advertisement
Page 20 of 144 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Translation Aggregator v0.4.9

1. Translation Aggregator v0.4.9

Download Translation Aggregator 0.4.9

Translation Aggregator basically works like ATLAS, with support for using a number of website translators and ATLAS simultaneously. It was designed to replace ATLAS's interface as well as add support for getting translations from a few additional sources. Currently, it has support for getting translations from Atlas V13 or V14 (Don't need to have Atlas running), Google, Honyaku, Babel Fish, FreeTranslations.com, Excite, OCN, a word-by-word breakdown from WWWJDIC, MeCab, which converts Kanji to Katakana, and its own built-in Japanese parser (JParser). I picked websites based primarily on what I use and how easy it was to figure out their translation request format. I'm open to adding more, but some of the other sites (Like Word Lingo) seem to go to some effort to make this difficult.

JParser requires edict2 (Or edict) in the dictionaries directory, and supports multiple dictionaries in there at once. It does not support jmdict. You can also stick enamdict in the directory and it'll detect some names as well, though the name list will be heavily filtered to avoid swamping out other hits. If you have MeCab installed, JParser can use it to significantly improve its results. TA can also look up definitions for MeCab output as well, if a dictionary is installed. In general, MeCab makes fewer mistakes, but JParser handles compound words better, and groups verb conjugations with the verb rather than treating them as separate words.

TA also includes the ability to launch Japanese apps with Japanese locale settings, automatically inject AGTH into them, and inject its own dll into Japanese apps. Its dll can also translate their menus and dialogs using the ATLAS module (Requires you have ATLAS installed, of course). Versions 0.4.0 and later also include a text hooking engine modeled after AGTH. The menu translation option attempts to translate Windows-managed in-game menus, and is AGTH compatible. The AGTH exe and dlls must be in the Translation Aggregator directory for it to be able to inject AGTH into a process. AGTH is included with the most recent versions of TA.

The interface is pretty simple, much like ATLAS: Just paste text into the upper left window, and either press the double arrow button to run it through all translators, or press the arrow buttons for individual translation apps. Each algorithm is only run once at a time, so if a window is busy when you tell it to translate something, it'll queue it up if it's a remote request, or stop and rerun it for local algorithms. If you have clipboard monitoring enabled (The untranslated text clipboard button disables it altogether), it'll run any clipboard text with Japanese characters copied from any other app through all translators with clipboard monitoring enabled. I won't automatically submit text with over 500 characters to any of the translation websites, so you can skip forward in agth without flooding servers, in theory. I still don't recommend automatic clipboard translation for the website translators, however.

To assign a hotkey to the current window layout, press shift-alt-#. Press alt-# to restore the layout. Bound hotkeys will automatically include the current transparency, window frame, and toobar states. If you don't want a bound hotkey to affect one or more of those states, then you can remove the first 1 to 3 entries in the associated line in the ini file. Only modify the ini yourself when the program isn't running. All other values in those lines are mandatory.

Pre-translation substitutions modify input text before it's sent to any translator. Currently applies to websites, ATLAS, Mecab, and JParser. There's a list of universal replacements ("*") and replacements for every launch profile you've created. I pick which set(s) of substitutions to use based on currently running apps. Note that you do not need to be running AGTH or even have launched a game through TA's launch interface for the game to be detected, but you do need to create a launch profile. May allow you to just drag and drop exes onto the dialog in the future.

MeCab is a free program that separates words and gives their pronunciation and part of speech. I use it to get the information needed to parse words and display furigana. If you have MeCab installed but I report I'm having trouble initializing it, you can try copying libmecab.dll to the same directory as this program. Do not install MeCab using a UTF16 dictionary, as I have no idea how to talk to it (UTF16 strings don't seem to work). Instead, configure MeCab to use UTF8, Shift-JIS, or EUC-JP. If you have both MeCab and edict/edict2 installed, you can view a word's translation in MeCab by hovering the mouse over it. Also, JParser can use MeCab to help in parsing sentences.

JParser tends to be a better choice for those who know almost no Japanese - it tells you how verbs are conjugated, handles some expressions, etc. MeCab may well be the better choice for those who know some Japanese, however.

Source, attached below, is available under the GPL v2.

Thanks to (In alphabetical order, sorry if I'm leaving anyone out):
    Hongfire Members:
    Freaka for his innumerable feature suggestions and reported issues over the course of development.
    Setsumi for TA Helper and for all his suggested improvements and reported issues, particularly with JParser.
    Setx for AGTH.
    Stomp for fixing the open file dialog not working properly on some systems and adding the tooltip font dialog, and fixing a bug that required admin privileges when certain other software was installed.
    Might sound like minor contributions, but feedback really drives the development of TA.

Non-members:
    KingMike of KingMike's Translations, who is apparently the creator of the EUC-JP table I used to generate my own conversion table.
    Nasser R. Rowhani for his function hooking code.
    Z0mbie for writing the opcode length detector/disassembler I use for hooking. Apparently was intended for virus-related use, but works fine for other things, too.
    And the creators and maintainers of edict, MeCab, and zlib.

You might also be interested in:
    *Setsumi's TA Helper and AGTHGrab.
    *errotzol's replacements script.
    *Devocalypse's devOSD.
    *kaosu's ITH (Like AGTH. No direct TA support, due to lack of a command line interface, but definitely worth checking out).

MeCab
    edict2

Changelog:
    * Fixed MeCab/JParser getting stuck when starting a new translation before the last is fixed.
    * Fixed interface lockup while mousing over an item in MeCab while JParser is running.
    * Menu translation will now translate column headings in ListViews (Needed this for the AA launcher)
    * Fixed ATLAS config crash.
    * Global hotkey support. Toggle under "File" menu (Tools is kinda big already). Currently only really supports history navigation. May add more later.

* Added history. Logs both original text and translations (For online translators). It logs up to 20 MB of original text, and whatever translations are associated with it. Currently only way to force a retranslation is to toggle one of several options (Autoreplace half-width characters, src/dest language, modify substitutions).
    * Fixed deadlock bug on MaCab mouse over while JParser is running.
    * Fix corrupting built-in text hooker settings when launch failed. Suspect no one uses this, anyways.
    * Drag/dropping an exe onto TA to open up the injection dialog now actives TA.

* JParser and MeCab each use their own thread (Mostly).
    * Changed conjugation table format to JSON - plan to do this to a lot of other files (Being careful not to mess up game settings or substitution tables). Currently have way too much file loading code.

* Fix WWWJDIC
    * Fix closing injection dialog
    * Updating process list 10+x faster
    * Process list autoupdates
    * Fixed bug that would result in injecting into wrong process when one program is running multiple times.
    * Updated included AGTH version

* Added bing support.
    * Updated Honyaku code (They didn't try and block TA, they just modified their HTML)
    * Fixed AGTH command line code.
    * Replaced "/GL" with "/SM" compile option, resulting in faster builds when one has a lot of cores.

* Regular expressions are now compiled
    * Injection validation when using addresses relative to dlls (Or function addresses in dlls) should be fixed.
    * Added option to create shortcuts. They'll launch TA (If it's not running) and try to launch the game using the current injection settings (Injection settings that you'd get at the launch screen - the current settings are not saved - it always uses the most recently used ones).
    * Appropriated some of Setsumi's code to make tooltips larger.

* Multiple subcontexts now supported. Separate them with semi-colons. AGTH code converter will add two subcontexts, when appropriate.
    * Using aliases for hooks added. Prefix a hook with "[Alias Text]" and that's what will be displayed on the context manager screen as the hook's name. Makes it easier to see context strings.
    * Locale selection added to injection dialog.
    * "Hook delay" added to injection dialog. Actually doesn't delay hooking, delays how long before hooks that use filtering based on calling function's dll are enabled. Generally only the default hooks do this. Increasing this delay may circumvent issues with games that crash when launched with AGTH, but work fine when injected after launching.
    * Added "!" and "~" operators.

* Stomp's admin privilege fix when using some 3rd party software added.
    * Excite fixed
    * Fixed sanity testing for injection addresses, so when specify a dll or exe name in a text hook, shouldn't erroneously think it's an error when the module isn't loaded in the current address space.
    * Fixed some JParser dicrionary common word parsing, when using versions of edict with entL entries. Also changed treatment of Kanji entries when only their corresponding Hiragana are marked as common.
    * Fixed substitution matching Hiragana with Katakana and vice versa.
    * Fixed a clipboard-related crash bug.
    * Fixed hooks causing crashes when relocating call/jumps (Hopefully...)
    * Fixed AGTH repeat filter length placement (oops).

0.4.2b
    * Fixed substitution loading/deleting.
    * Fixed << and >>.

* AGTH code conversion tool.
    * Injection code checker added.
    * New child process injection handler (Really nifty injection code for that...). Should be a little more robust than before.
    * Option not to inject into child processes added.
    * Auto copy to clipboard added.
    * Both extension filters fixed.
    * Both eternal repeat filters fixed/upgraded.
    * Phrase repeat filter fixed/upgraded.
    * OpenMP/MSVC 2008 SP1 runtime requirement removed
    * char/charBE fixed
    * GetGlyphOutline fixed
    * Copy to clipboard crash when auto translate disabled fixed.
    * Slightly improved dll injection error handling.

* More context/filter options.
    * Repeated phrase filter now handles cases where phrase is being extended by a couple characters each time (xxyxyz, etc). Extension filters no longer really needed, unless the repeat starts out too short.
    * Option to handle eternally looping text.
    * Option to ignore text without any Japanese characters.
    * Text which substitution rules reduce to nothing no longer overwrites translated text.
    * Log length limit added.
    * Options to manage default internal text hooks added.
    * Clipboard treated as a context. Its default settings should mirror the old handling.

* Added it's own text hooking engine. Probably still buggy.
    * Fixed excessive redrawing when a hidden furigana window had clipboard translation enabled.
    * Works with new, even more poorly formatted edict files.
    * Handles EUC_JP characters that Windows does not (Doesn't use them properly with WWWJDIC at the moment, however). Only really fixes loading edict files with those characters.
    * Fixed right clicking when full screen.
    * Fixed not checking auto Hiragana mode.
    * Less picky when reading MeCab output.
    Last edited by ScumSuckingPig; 02-16-2013 at 06:17 AM.

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

3. Don't have it, doesn't seem to have any SDK, either, so more effort to reverse engineer it than I care to spend.

4. Can you also add new feature like change the font size? I set my monitor resolution a bit high, so it will fit all opened windows... The H-Game window, AGTH and TA.

Thank you

5. OAGT have manage to make Systrans, ATLAS and Power Translator work, using some kind of plugin or anything. I found the Systrans torrent in piratebay, but I don't know if the torrent is fast and still working. I hear that Systrans is the better than ATLAS.

Since ALTAS, Systrans and Power Translation is the only offline translation, so it will translating very fast, and we can compare the result without need to always online.

What do you think?

6. Again, not going to spend my time messing with either. OAGT is not open source, nor does it have any docs. Not going to reverse engineer how it talks to either program, as it can take a significant investment of time and effort. Nor do I plan to spend time randomly googling for information.

If you get me specs on how to use either or both programs directly, I'll consider supporting them if it isn't too painful.
    Last edited by ScumSuckingPig; 03-11-2009 at 03:12 PM.

7. TAHelper 1.1.5.2, TAHplugin 0.0.0.7 (update), AGTHGrab 0.0.1.1

Here's some tools accompanying Translation Aggregator(TA) for more comfortable play.
    This tools is completely separate from Translation Aggregator(TA).
    TA author ScumSuckingPig kindly allowed it to be hosted in this thread, so any questions about this must NOT be directed at him.

You might want to get errzotl80's replacements script.
    or AGTH Shortcut Generator

TAHelper download 1.1.5.2
    Basic features:

• Clipboard cleaning and name/text replacing.
    • Global hot-keys and scrolling text by mouse wheel without focusing anything (for the sake of not stealing focus from the game).
    • Ability to detach windows from TA and place them as you like (looks crude).
    • SYSTRAN 6 support.
    • Ability to remove borders from game window for better look&feel.
    • Text history and hot-keys for it.

Basic usage info:
    Spoiler
    # Help tips stuffed everywhere, just move mouse to the object of question and help should appear in the status bar.
    # Some buttons have alternative function when Right-clicking them (help tips are there, again).

TAHelper uses "configurations", accessible from Right-click on it. It saves all options to the current configuration (displayed at the title bar). Basically "configuration" means "game". So first, i create configuration, named after the game.

About names. Local names (left box) are paired with configuration, so there i put names, unique to that game:
    - katakana-written names, nicknames, in-game speech("Shiro-nee", "Shin-chan") and such.
    - names, consists of only one kanji, because there is a great chance that this "name" will be not name at all in different game but just a regular word.
    To the global names (right box), i put only "names for sure", i.e. names, consisting of several kanji and checked in dictionary just in case.
    Also, local names have priority (checked before global names, in case of doubles) and names checked from top to bottom, wich means if there is two different names consisting of same first characters, longer name must be above shorter one, or else it will be "splitted" by previous short match.

Q: Is there a method of sorting the files so that the names are sorted accordingly?
    A: MS Excel will do:
    1. open names file in AkelPad as "Unicode UTF-16"
    2. save as "932 Japanese Shift-JIS"
    3. open in Excel as "932 Japanese Shift-JIS" with "Tab" separators (there should be two columns)
    4. select on 1st column and press [Sort Descending] button
    5. save as "Unicode Text (*.txt)"
    If your Excel opens text as Unicode, then no need to mess with AkelPad.

How to "detach" TA subwindows:
    1. select appropriate 'name' at the left
    2. drag "cross"-mark to desired TA-window using left mouse button. there should be purple "frame" around (frame may not be visible if game is running)
    3. release mouse button
    4. press "detach" button. window will appear near the top of the screen (or at the position saved previously)
    5. carefully move window to the desired location and resize. sometimes it becomes "not responsible" - just switch focus from/to it or press "detach" again.
    6. press "save position" - this is importand, because if you resize TA, window will jump to the top of screen again.
    - Once "detach" is pressed, window identifier will be remembered, so no need to drag again
    - "TA main window" not needs dragging, only save/restore position
    Changelog:

* Fixed: "Separate name" option removed name instead of separating it if corresponding replacement string is not present.
    * Fast loading of big names files.
    * Names text autoformatting now the same as in TAHPlugin
    * Change: Clipboard locale now forced to Japanese by default. To avoid this behaviour, change parameter CRforceJpnClipbrdLocale from 1 to 0 in TAHelper.ini
    * Added option to send previous phrase instead of last one (Shift in time)
    Spoiler
    * Force-redraw option now also works when Clipboard Reviser is turned off (utilizes TAHplugin for that)
    * Added option to force-redraw detached windows (ON by default) in TAHelper.ini
    1.1.4.7 r2
    * Name of last used configuration is now stored in .ini file instead of registry to allow multiple copies of TAHelper run without configuration conflicts.
    * Added support for patched version of WaKan 1.67 (Attached below. Removed translation confirmation and progress popups to reduce flickering and improve speed).
    * Added hotkey to show/hide WaKan.
    * "Floating Mouse Wheel" now additionally affects any simple edit boxes.
    * "Detaching" the window also removes menu if window have one.
    * Added SYSTRAN option to get text from TA instead of clipboard (TAHplugin required, see below).
    * Regex errors displayed in text instead of MessageBox.
    * Added support for WaKan 1.67 as Japanese text parser
    * Added options to hide lower panels (RightClick->View Panels)
    * Added several hotkeys
    * Fixed function and default initialization of "Autohide Taskbar" option.
    * Added hotkey to toggle Clipboard Reviser active.
    * Added hotkey to display hotkeys help.
    * New configuration format. Old configurations will be converted when opened.
    * RightClick menu options now saved properly.
    * Added option to autohide Windows Taskbar when TAHelper is running.
    * Added "Safe mode" option to "Game Window" feature, so window will be only moved accordingly (without borders modifications).
    * Changed algorithm of removing repetitious characters.
    * [change] in name/text replace boxes, if no text exists to the right (after Ctrl-Tab), original text just gets removed (i.e. replaced with empty string). Kind of duplicate "Remove from sentence" functionality.
    * [change] "Replace/remove all names" and "Remove from sentence" options now uses Regular Expressions instead of literal text comparison. Explanation:
    Spoiler
    Basically, it works the same as before, except special regex characters []\^$.|?*+() can't be used literally and must be preceded with \ (backslash) now.
    Examples of regexes:
    Suppressing phrase repetition:
    ((..+)\2+)<-Ctrl-Tab->\2
    Meaning: Replace repetition of phrase, consisting of two or more characters, two or more times with the phrase itself.
    Filtering out unnecessary text:
    Hooked game text got polluted with codes like: %O120 %FE %LC %FS %N %K %P
    Instead of tediously removing each one of them like this:
    %O120;%FE;%LC;%FS;%N;%K;%P
    one regexp removes them all:
    %[A-Z]+\d*
    Meaning: Remove percent character followed by one or more capital letters followed by zero or more digits.
    * added global hot-keys for moving through text history
    * Fixed "Translate All" hot-key. Become broken because of latest changes in TA.
    * "Game Window" now places game that way, so menu (if game have one) shifted beyond visible screen to save space and to not distract from play.
    * Detached windows now automatically restore positions after actions, affecting TA window placement.
    * Probability of introducing new bugs... -_-
    * mostly bugfixes
    * added option to remove something from the sentence
    (incompatible with old .cfg files, so they need to be removed)
    * added fullscreenlike window mode (in RightClick menu)
    * added support for SYSTRAN 6. thanks to superpanzeta's Clipboard Hooker for SYSTRAN 6

TAHplugin download 0.0.0.7
    Plugin for Translation Aggregator v0.4.0 or higher.
    Features:

• Provides support for SYSTRAN's option to get text from TA in TAHelper.
    • Text relpacements function (TAHelper is not related).
    • Little tweak option concerning TA.

How to use:

• Put TAHplugin.dll in Translation Aggregator's "Plugins" subfolder (create if not exists).
    • Run TA and RightClick the tray icon.

Changelog:

* Added option to popup TA on translation.(RightClick tray icon -> Options)
    * Fix: Checkboxes not updated properly in substitutions window.
    * Fix: Configuration not saved until TA is closed.
    * Removed [text] and [regex] tags.
    * Each [TEXT] block now internally sorted by length, so order of entries is not matter.
    * Added profiles support.
    * Overall fixes and improvements.
    * Delete TAHplugin.ini file in TA "Plugins" folder when installing this version.
    Spoiler
    * Added preliminary version of GUI.
    * Changed location of replacements profiles.
    * Initial version. (TA v0.3.5)

AGTHGrab download 0.0.1.1
    Collects text from several AGTH threads, combines it together and copies to clipboard.
    How to use:

• Run game with AGTH (do not use /C option) until relevant threads appear.
    • In AGTHGrab add relevant threads to monitoring list below by double clicking on them in the top list.
    • Arrange threads using UpDown control (i.e. names shoul be above dialogs)
    • Click "Enable" monitoring checkbox. AGHT will start flickering, indicating process of constantly checking thread's text.
    • As game progresses, combined text should appear in the bottom box.
    • Click "Save" configuration button, type game's name and save.
    • From now on, just load any previously created configuration and that's it.

Changelog:

* Initial version. Tested on one multithreaded game only, should be working.

It's all probably crappy codewise, but works (I think so). Sources are for CBuilder2009.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Setsumi; 09-30-2010 at 07:06 PM. Reason: TAHplugin update

8. That's a nice little program indeed there, Setsumi. I did however run into some issues, mostly being that I couldn't figure out how to "detach" the windows from "Trans Agg", but I'm just chalking that up to my own incompetence.

Perhaps if you included a picture or html page with the program file that points out what the functions are and a brief description on what they do, could help that, because I have no clue as to what a CRLF is. (I just realized there IS some info in the status bar for those) Some examples of uses would be very useful.

I did however find the Name Replacer useful and easy to use. However, I don't know what the difference between the global name replace window and the other one actually do. I just did my test inputting the same name info into both windows, but haven't experimented with them individually.

Also looking at the config files created when the program is used, there is very high potential for creating a "Names Database" that can span multiple games that just about anyone would be playing with the exception of the absolutely newest games and other texts that could be put through the Translation Aggregator.

If I were you, I'd also be working with the AGTH program to grab the text from multiple threads at once (specified by the user of course for ease of programming), to grab other relevant information such as those names, and to differentiate spoken text from narration or decision point text for example.

I was using the game Inmai Baby as the testbed for this, and if playing without stopping or shutting down the game, it can easily have up to 4 or 5 or more relevant threads. But this is indeed a start, maybe some time down the road these will set the standard for game (or other source) translation programs.
    Lord GrrDraxin - The Lost God

We are the Otaku. You will be animized (anime-ized). Your visual
    and audible distinctiveness will be added to our own. You will adapt
    to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile).

Sig Revision version 3.8

9. - Well, help tips stuffed everywhere, just move mouse to the object of question and help should appear in the status bar.
    - Some buttons have alternative function when Right-clicking them (help tips are there, again)

How to "detach":
    1. select appropriate 'name' at the left
    2. drag "cross"-mark to desired TA-window using left mouse button. there should be purple "frame" around (frame may not be visible if game is running)
    3. release mouse button
    4. press "detach" button. window will appear near the top of the screen (or at the position saved previously)
    5. carefully move window to the desired location and resize. sometimes it becomes "not responsible" - just switch focus from/to it or press "detach" again.
    6. press "save position" - this is importand, because if you resize TA, window will jump to the top of screen again.
    - Once "detach" is pressed - window identifier will be remembered, so no need to drag again
    - "TA main window" not needs dragging, only save/restore position

TAHelper uses "configurations", accessible from Right-click on it. It saves all options to the current configuration (displayed at the title bar). Basically "configuration" means "game". So first, i create configuration, named after the game.

Now to the names. Local names (left box) are paired with configuration, so there i put names, unique to that game:
    - katakana-written names, nicknames, in-game speech("Shiro-nee", "Shin-chan") and such.
    - names, consists of only one kanji, because there is a great chance that this "name" will be not name at all in different game but just a regular word.
    To the global names (right box), i put only "names for sure", i.e. names, consisting of several kanji and checked in dictionary just in case. Here's the illustration.
    Also, local names have priority (checked before global names, in case of doubles) and names checked from top to bottom, wich means if there is two different names consisting of same first characters, longer name must be above shorter one, or else it will be "splitted" by previous short match.

About multiple threads from AGTH. That thought flashed once, but this is (kind of) grand, and if ScumSuckingPig implements features, this program will be useless, and i really do not understand what to do with all that thread's text (not mentioning the way to get it)...
    Last edited by Setsumi; 03-14-2009 at 02:46 AM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Setsumi View Post
    Now to the names. Local names (left box) are paired with configuration, so there i put names, unique to that game:
    To the global names (right box), i put only "names for sure", i.e. names, consisting of several kanji and checked in dictionary just in case. Here's the illustration.

About multiple threads from AGTH. That thought flashed once, but this is (kind of) grand, and if ScumSuckingPig implements features, this program will be useless, and i really do not understand what to do with all that thread's text (not mentioning the way to get it)...
    It's good that you at least thought about it, many times it takes a layman to look at something and say "Hey, you could make this a little more functional if you did this, this and that." Sometimes there are things that a non-programmer can think of that the person who coded the program never would have thought to do. Many ideas come in this form, it's just that it's hard to figure out how to code it to do that, I'm sure.

I remember back when I was taking Visual Basic in collage, I hated it. I was always thinking "How the hell can you programmers deal with this? And here I'm hearing that VB is rather primitive compared to the other languages...". But, if you enjoy it, to each his own.

But anyway, since you brought up the thing about name sorting to prevent name character splitting.... Is there a method of sorting the files so that the names are sorted accordingly, or is this automatically taken care of? I know it's difficult to do this by hand, and I'm sure many people would NOT like doing that. Query?
    Last edited by Grrdraxin; 03-14-2009 at 02:31 PM.
    Lord GrrDraxin - The Lost God

We are the Otaku. You will be animized (anime-ized). Your visual
    and audible distinctiveness will be added to our own. You will adapt
    to being collected and viewed by us. Resistance is unlikely (futile).

Sig Revision version 3.8

11. Global hotkeys are a great idea. I'll implement them in the next release.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Grrdraxin View Post
    Is there a method of sorting the files so that the names are sorted accordingly
    MS Excel will do.
    1. open names file in AkelPad as "Unicode UTF-16"
    2. save as "932 Japanese Shift-JIS"
    3. open in Excel as "932 Japanese Shift-JIS" with "Tab" separators (there should be two columns)
    4. select on 1st column and press [Sort Descending] button
    5. save as "Unicode Text (*.txt)"
    If your Excel opens text as Unicode, then no need to mess with AkelPad.
    Last edited by Setsumi; 03-14-2009 at 07:20 PM.

Page 20 of 144 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 120 ... LastLast