Remove Advertisement
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [3Dカスタム少女] 3D Custom Girl [TechArts3D]: Mods Catalogue.

1. Smile015 [3Dカスタム少女] 3D Custom Girl [TechArts3D]: Mods Catalogue.

In another Thread concerning this game I stated I would organize some information about the mods that are currently out. Since MANY of them in the Mod Packs are relly not too friendly to the explaining. And some conflict so just UnRARing them into the arcs folder doesn't let you see everything.

I just now completed going through Mod Pack Volume 1. And with the exception of a few Mods that I could not see any actual changes in game to explain. These unexplained Mods are mentioned as they come up.

I put it all in a simple .txt file (Saved as UTF-8 format text.) I hope this, and my future catalogue work will help the casual mod user keep things working without needing to test everything, and in many cases fail at doing it right. (like the epic dump all mods in arc folder see what happens.)

More will be released as I test everything. Also if anyone finds out what the mods I couldnt figure out actully do, the information would be appreciated so I can add it to the list ad we can have a nice complete thing going on.

In addition, If you come up with a new Mod, Feel free to add it to the list and show it off here. The AG3 Community gets a lot of attention, lets make life as a 3DCG user just as fun! :3

[Yes I know I am a complete loser having enough time to actually do this. But, If your here chances are your just as bad as me, if not worse.]
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. # ADS
    Advertisement Circuit advertisement

Remove Advertisement

Nice post, it really helps me out, all those files are pretty confusing and I can't get myself to sort it all out, so thanks for saving me some time

4. Good job bro! Keep it up and update as much as you can!

Cheers! =)

5. wow most people were just kind of Ignoring it, But I'll keep working on it. Also again, if you guys notice what the ones I couldnt figure out actually do~ leave a message. :3 Also if you have a WORKING link to mod volume 5 it would be helpfull its the only one that I cant seem to get. the dowload I have found do not work.

6. thanks for your work man, http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4325...ods_vol._1_-_7 this has mod packs 1-7 just uncheck the ones u dont need when u download them,

7. You're not a loser for doing this, we need more stuff like this, it's so hard finding certain mods or knowing what you actually put in the game, it'd especially be nice to know which ones are some of the ones I'd rather NOT have in the game so I could remove them.

8. great job dude, you made my life easier

9. Quote Originally Posted by RandomRedMage View Post
    In another Thread concerning this game I stated I would organize some information about the mods that are currently out. Since MANY of them in the Mod Packs are relly not too friendly to the explaining. And some conflict so just UnRARing them into the arcs folder doesn't let you see everything.

I just now completed going through Mod Pack Volume 1. And with the exception of a few Mods that I could not see any actual changes in game to explain. These unexplained Mods are mentioned as they come up.

I put it all in a simple .txt file (Saved as UTF-8 format text.) I hope this, and my future catalogue work will help the casual mod user keep things working without needing to test everything, and in many cases fail at doing it right. (like the epic dump all mods in arc folder see what happens.)

More will be released as I test everything. Also if anyone finds out what the mods I couldnt figure out actully do, the information would be appreciated so I can add it to the list ad we can have a nice complete thing going on.

In addition, If you come up with a new Mod, Feel free to add it to the list and show it off here. The AG3 Community gets a lot of attention, lets make life as a 3DCG user just as fun! :3

[Yes I know I am a complete loser having enough time to actually do this. But, If your here chances are your just as bad as me, if not worse.]

Quite admirable of you to do this. To be honest I had no idea this thread was ever made to begin with, probably because of all the Christmas havoc. Its extremely difficult to have any clue what most of the mods do after extraction and installation though because of how poorly some of them are organized if they are even organized at all. But it seems like most people just download the only two massive mod packs available at the moment and just dump all 6 gigabytes of files directly into the arcs folder, which I LOL heartily at.
    There are much better ways of installing the mods though and knowing exactly what you are getting out of some of them (but not all).

I would suggest you take a look at this catalog first though at the bottom of my post if you haven't already, and see if its helpful to your own catalog. But I would especially suggest anyone else wanting to know where certain mods come from, check it out as well.

Another good, fast way to find the kind of mods you want, is by extracting all the contents to a single folder (but not in the arcs folder), and then using windows search to search for picture files only, then inspect the files properties to find out what folder it comes from. A lot of the TAC folders contain a sample picture of the mod inside, while others don't, but it is a really efficient way to get a good general idea of what some of the extracted folders contain. Another good way is by noticing consistencies in the file names of some .tah files. A lot of the Japanese modders named their .tah file directly after the TSO files within the decrypted content which have to follow a specific naming scheme in order for the game to recognize them, and know which rows they will show up in. Others will actually call out their .tah file exactly as you could describe it just by looking at it, like BLUEHAIR.tah (which of course adds the base color blue to practically all hairstyles.

There are many other ways which you can find what you want, vaguely, but just because of the sheer volume of mods both current and future, its rare to see any sort of well indexed information about them. I am actually working on a database of all hair files I have collected from all packs, which prior to XP would have been much more useful since hair colors force swapped depending on the order in which they were installed. But I am still trying to complete and sort through them all, for modding purposes, and the fact that many of them were missing their base file to begin with (which made some of them not show up in the game at all).

Keep up the good work; its great to see newer members stepping up to the plate and making the experience that much better for everyone else, including themselves.

Here is the catalog:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MWKM6CWU
    Last edited by Manikzang; 01-07-2009 at 08:40 PM.

10. Ahh, yea. I see what you mean, the the mods that are all named using that "TAC####" stuff I've been staying away from for now. I have mostely just been going through the Mod packs that all have some horrible names that some describe the mod and others give no clue. I'll take a closer look though.

11. would anyone be able to give me directions to the better way of installing mods other than just dumping them into the arc folder? I just downloaded the mod pack vol1-7 from the link NeoScout posted here. The only file inside my arc folder right now is called base.tah .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast